¢нαρтєя 14| gяσω υρ💛

"𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬?" Ms

"𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬?" Ms. Apryl spoke into the phone

It was a little later in the day, and Ms.Apryl called me to do her daily check up on me and Sy. But since Sy is with her aunt, she just decided to call Nique after she get off the phone with me. As we was talking, she brung up the situation that happened earlier today.I guess Zion told her what happened with me and the girl with the bad outfit. I didn't care to remember her name. I just remembered her outfit which was a mess.

Them ugly ass pants, bitch had me fucked up talkin bout my baby and callin her ugly. The only thing that was ugly was her ugly ass outfit. Who ever told her that shit was cute need to be shot in the neck, cause what the fuck was that? A hot ass mess. Let's not get on her hair, lookin like some soupy ass spaghetti noodles. I sho- you know what lemme stop cause, I'm making myself hot just thinkin bout that girl.

I laughed while rubbing Guppie's head, while laying in bed, "𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐦𝐚 𝐈 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫."

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲. 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲. 𝐈𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬. 𝐎𝐮𝐨𝐨! 𝐈 𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤. 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞." Ms.Apryl ranted while I died of laughter

"𝐈 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐛. 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝."

Which was true, I had sprained my left hand. But it wasn't from punching her in her hard ass titty. Which was surprisingly hard as hell! She need to sue the plastic surgeon cause that's ridiculous. Like sis, if we can feel it, I know you feel it when you wash your body. But that ain't my tea to spill.

I actually sprained it from punching the floor when we was on the floor tussling. Now, I have to wear this elastic wrap, for three weeks so it can heal properly, thank God it wasn't my right hand cause I wouldn't be able do make up or take pictures. I mean, well taking pictures would probably be a hard thing to do since I have to use both of my hands. But I'll find a way to do it. It's no biggy.