¢нαρтєя 10|ѕωιт¢нє∂ υρ💛

𝐀/𝐍:𝐓𝐡𝐄𝐬𝐄 𝐂𝐥𝐈𝐟𝐅𝐡𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐄𝐫𝐬💀😭

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱...

"𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧?" I asked as I looked down to fix the strings on my sweatshirt

Ion know what possessed me to answer Phoenix's phone call. But I did, even though ion know why she mad at me or blocked me Imma still be there for her cause she is pregnant and she is having all of these types of mood swings.

I understand completely on that department of her being so emotional and stuff while pregnant. So imma give her the benefit of the doubt.

I started hearing her sniffing making me look up into the phone, she had the camera facing the ceiling making me grow confused.

"𝐏𝐡𝐢, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧, 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐩" I asked, even though I'm pissed that she blocked me for no reason Imma still see if she okay

But best believe imma call her ass out, cause even though you pregnant and shit don't mean you gotta be a bitch towards people. That's tryna help you at that

That shit ain't cute.

She put her face in the camera and her ass balling. I mean tears, snot and all so I'm growing utterly confused, "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧?! 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬! 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭!"

"𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭? 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫."

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄!"

I looked from behind me to see who the fuck she talkin to, cause I know her pregnant ass ain't talkin to a bad bitch like me, being a snake knowing damn well I'm one of the the most honest and real ass person she know to began with.

Like is she serious?

I guess she seen me lookin back cause, her following question was," 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫?!"