¢нαρтєя 12|¢σηƒυѕє💛

𝐀/𝐍:𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐦🌚💕

"Zion don't push her to high!" Sevyn yelled out

"I'm not even pushing her high, you acting like she in the clouds." I laughed while looking back at her

Today I met up with Sevyn to park like we had planned so I can spend time with my baby girl, before I leave to go to Florida for another booking, that Leon told me about. We leave out of here tonight and I just wanted to spend time with Syair cause I wanted to at least get to know her, a little more before I go.

Even though I just met her yesterday, I can tell we gone have a strong ass bond. That's my little princess, and even though I haven't been there when she was born cause of my fuck ups, I want her to know that imma be there for her from now til I leave this earth.

I already love her and imma love that little girl forever.

"Nigga she damn near is you pushing her like she can't fly out of that seat. She still fragile, you gotta child out." Sevyn spoke from the bench that was close by

"I know what I'm doing Sevyn." I looked back and seen Syair, laughing on the swings "See look she having a blast. Stressing over nothing. Ain't that right lil momma?"

"Wight, Dada!"

Sevyn laughed, "What y'all not boutta do is start ganging up on me. Cause this ain't that."

"Yo mommy just jealous cause you not giving her any attention." I whispered playfully to Sy, "Mommy wanna have the spotlight on her all the time, but she gotta break that bad habit cause Dada here now."

"Eriod Po!"

"Nah, nah. No Period Pooh. That's not lady like." I expressed, "Only ABC's and 123's."

Yep, I'm already knowing imma have to break her from that bad habit she got from her momma. Talking bout some Period Pooh, my baby ain't finna be out here being a City Girl. Syair finna be involve of the babies Hot Girl Summer. She betta go read a book.

All Syair did was laugh hysterically like I told the funniest joke ever. I swear this little girl got the goofiest sense of humor. She got that from me. Don't at me either, Pooh.

Now she got me sayin that shit.

After a few more pushes, Syair became cranky wanting to get let out, so I did. We've been here for almost two hours so I can see her being tired. Probably her nap time or something.