¢нαρтєя 27| αℓωαуѕ вє ƒαмιℓу💛

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐞𝐞🤪💕

"Zion, I swear to God boy, steal another got damn rib tip! You won't be eating shit!" My uncle Blue yelled out

Licking my fingers, I laughed while shrugging my shoulders, "Damn unc, I only took two."

"Two, is a lot you tall slinky bitch! Grab another damn rib tip, and watch me brake yo damn fingers off!"

I couldn't do shit but laugh, this nigga get mad fast as hell and it be hilarious as fuck.

Today is the Fourth of July and all my family was here celebrating our nation's independence, wit some good ass barbecue, music and coolin' wit the fam.

Everybody here that you can think of. Uncle Blue, mean ass who is on the grill, he's currently having a bitch fit, for what? I don't fuckin know. I think he ain't ain't smoke today so he's on edge.

Him and my momma was supposed to switch out on the cookin, but momma actin like a bitch, today and want some damn attention, so she sitting over in the shade by herself watching the little ones blow bubbles. She want people to go over and ask if she's okay. But ain't nobody payin her ass no mind we waitin on the food to get done, fuck she thought?

My uncle Bean big head ass somewhere round here, he probably inside caking it up wit his babymomma. I guess they on good terms now, since her other baby daddy is out the picture now. They been fuckin since January so, I expect to have a lil cousin come next year or so. When she called him up and said her other baby daddy broke up, he was happy as a muthafuka too, he left the Christmas party earlylast year to go to her house to get some. Nigga is pussy whipped for real, off some pussy he had years ago.

Tuh! Pathetic.

𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗲.

My bad ass cousins out here too, they runnin around outside boutta have a water balloon fight or some shit. Some of the older ones inside on TikTok and Dubsmash and shit. They think they to old to be out here havin fun. Which I think is so stupid. Cause when I was a kid, all I wanted to do was be outside and play wit my friends.

Specially the summertime. But these new kids don't know shit about that. That's why I ain't gone buy Syair a phone til she sixteen, so she can experience her childhood in real life and not on social media.

Yep, imma be that type of dad. If you gotta problem wit it, fight me.

My lil cousin, TaeTae came out the house, opening the door wide as hell, it slammed hard against the door frame, scaring uncle Blue in the process.

He jumped hard as fuck, which made him drop the tong when he was placing the hot dogs and brats into the pan,    I lost it when he looked back at TaeTae like that one meme of Ike Turner when he looked back at Anna Mae with that bob,