¢нαρтєя 8|ωну ιѕ нє нєяє?💛

𝐀/𝐍:𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤😊.

"Hello, good afternoon everyone!" I greeted my students and camera man Sean

"Good afternoon." They replied back

"Y'all ready for today?"

"Sevyn, I heard Lucas Coly is coming in here to audition us for his new music video, is that true?" Erica, one of the dancers asked me

I nodded, "Yeah, that's what Ms.Goya told me. His manager watched our video and wanna choose a couple of y'all, for it. So let's get this show on the road so y'all know what to do before he comes. Let me put my stuff down first."

I turned around and exhaled deeply as they did their own thing.

So much shit has happened to me in the last twenty-four hours. Ya girl is tired. After Drew, popped up at my house, I got a disturbing text message from some unknown person. Talking bout if I mess with their man, they gone kill me. Like girl first off ion even know who yo man is, so you sound dumb.

I still can't get in contact with Phoenix. Her ass blocked me on all social media platforms. Ke'Andre spoke to her but he just said she was acting strange on the phone. He said it sounded like she was crying and that she kept mumbling words. I honestly don't know what's goin on with her.

It's some fishy shit goin on, and it's like I'm willing to help her out with whatever she's goin through and I wanna get to bottom of it. But it seems like she don't want it. She don't want my help.

I hate to say it but I gotta fall back off her, and focus on myself. I'm to grown to be playing this high school shit. So if she block me then so be it. I know I ain't do shit to her. Hopefully she comes around. But if not, then it's okay. People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Right?

Before I went to sit my stuff down, I looked around the room seeing a couple of new faces making me stop my tracks, "Oh I see a couple of new faces. Let me do my introduction."

I playfully cleared my throat making them laugh, "Hello, welcome to Big Steppa's Dance Studio, I am your dance instructor slash choreographer Sevyn Daniels. You can call me Sevy or Sev it don't matter.

This is an no judgement zone. So if you mess up or get frustrated it's okay. We all make mistakes and in the words of my good sis Aaliyah, 'If at first you don't succeed, then  dust yourself off and try again.'

As you can see, if you look around, we have many types of body shapes and sizes along with many skin colors. So there should be no body shaming or racial profiling in here. We're all here to dance and have fun.