BokuAka

Sick: Akaashi CareTaker: Bokuto
(directioner-weeb

Akaashi's POV: When I woke up I knew I had a cold. I couldn't breathe out of my nose and my throught was itchy. I felt really cold and lonely so I called Bokuto-San if he can come over. "Hello? Bokuto-San?" I heard a groan on the other line, I must have woke him up from a nap."Oh Hey Hey Hey Akaashi. Is something wrong? I'm coming over right now!" I love how Bokuto-San
understands when something is wrong. "WHERE IS MY HAIR-GEL?!" Bokuto-San didn't hang up, I'm not gonna say anything I'm just gonna listen to him till he gets here. "Ugh, I look so ugly with my hair down, I really need to find it." Did, did Bokuto-San really say that? He's even cuter with his hair down. For awhile I hear more shuffling so I start to play on my phone then he starts talking again. "Dang it I used the last of it yesterday. Well I'm gonna wear sweatpants and a turtleneck." I hear him set his phone down and then I hear water. He brings his phone in the shower? Well I have to wait until he gets here.

Time-skip to Bokuto heading to Akaashi's house

Bokuto's POV: After I finish showering I put on my clothes and head to Akaashi's house. I keep my phone in my hand so it doesn't fall when I run. After 10 minutes I get there and knock on his door. He opens up and looks red. "Akaashi are you okay? You look red." I asked and he told me he had a fever. "Okay so I will take care of you Akaashi don't worry! Where is your thermometer?" "Come in and sit on the couch, I'll go get it and a wet towel." He goes to get it and sit on the couch I turn on the TV to Youtube videos about movies.

Akaashi's POV:I return with the thermometer and a wet towel but stop just behind the couch to see what he's watching. Ah he watches movie reviews, thats interesting. "Hey Bokuto-San I'm back." " 'Kaashi I told you to call me Bokuto,Koutarou, or Kou." "Okay Kou." I smiled and handed him the thermometer. "Okay its 100 degrees Farenheight. Its low so thats good 'Kaashi!" He smiled and I smiled back. After a few minutes I begin to sneeze but thats to be expected. "Keijiiii, I'm sleepy." He says as he digs his head into my neck. He feels warmer than before. "Okay lets go to bed then it is 11.00 after all."

Timeskip to the next day

Akaashi's POV: I wake up and I feel a lot better. I turn and see Bokuto. His hair is so soft and silky with out the hair-gel. I feel a smile creep on my face.

The End

Sorry didn't have that much inspiration for Akaashi