Shobio/Kagehina

Sick(kinda): Kageyama Caretaker: Hinata Requested by: @Anime_weeb1300 (Sorry for the wait) 

Kageyama's POV: We are losing. Badly. I glance at the score and its 6 to 19 in the captain's team's favor. It's all my fault, my sets have been off all day and I don't know why. There is this pressure in my chest like someone is stepping on it. I look down and see my hands start to shake. Snap out of it, Tobio! Why are you acting so off today? It may only be a match for fun but I feel so nervous that everything will be over if we lose. Whatever it's fine, I'll push through. Hinata's looking at me funny. Like he's worried about me or something. Sure I feel like I'm dying but he doesn't know that, does he? We keep going and my set is too slow and wobbly that it doesn't quite reach Hinata and falls to the floor. That was the last straw. I feel my breathing pick up and become so loud I can't even hear Hinata nag on that was a sloppy set. Damn it all why can't I breathe?! I can feel everyones eyes on me as my knees go weak and I collapse to the floor, gripping my hair for dear life. I can feel myself starting to cry makes it worse. All this over a match that doesn't even matter? 

Hinata's POV: I thought Kags was acting weird but I didn't say anything and now he's having a full blown panic attack. I look around everyone is worriedly chatting but keeping their distance. I guess because of Asahi-San they've been in this situation before. I sit in front of Kageyama and try to talk him down. "Kageyama? Can you hear me?" I whisper as I press my forehead against his. He nods. I gently guide his hands away from pulling out his hair and down to my chest. I can feel tears dropping onto my knees but I don't care. "Can you breathe with me please?" He shakes his head and whispers "I can't, we lost and it's all my fault." "Its not your fault, it'll be okay I promise, now breathe with me, in and out." He chokes the first time but he starts to breathe normally again and stop crying after awhile. "How are we feeling now, Kags?" He opens his eyes and places his head in the crook of my neck as he mumbles a "Better, thanks Boke." As I look around I see Suga-San ushering our teammates out the gym and Daichi throwing me the keys. It's still early as we've only been playing for an hour so I'll just lay with Kageyama for a while before we have to clean up the gym. 

Kageyama's POV: As much as I don't show it, I love Hinata. A lot. He makes me feel calm and at peace. Like a perfect set leading to a perfect spike making a clean point. But I'm not gonna say it infront of people like Tsukishima. I look Shoyo in the eyes and smile. "What're you smiling at, babe?" He questions with a giggle. Damn it, he's effortlessly cute. "Nothing Boke just what time is it?" "5:00 and we should probably start cleaning up the gym now." I sit up and look at how much we have to clean. "Well I guess we should get started then. I bet I can pick up all the balls faster than you can lower the net." I tell him. "You're on, Bakayama." With that we both race to finish our tasks. I feel a lot better than I did a 30 minutes ago, and its all thanks to him. Boke Hinata Boke.

The End! 

(A/n so far after this I have two more requests so those will be out tomorrow and the day after. But keep those requests coming! I'll do all of them. Byeee)