IwaOi (Non sickfic)

Iwa-Chan's POV: I was watching the clock in my last class waiting for it to ring. There is a Godzilla Marathon coming on tonight at 6:00, and you better believe I'm watching it. I finished all my homework the night before and just have to do my chores when I get home. Toru said he would watch the marathon with me at my house cause he does his homework when he feels like it. The bell finally rang and I quickly turned to trashyKawa and said, "See ya later, I gotta go!" as I dashed out the door into the hall.

Oikawa's POV: Iwa-chan quickly ran out the door barely giving me a good bye. l understand why though. I gather my stuff and catch up with Makki and Matsun.

Iwaizumi's POV: I finally finished everything I have to do. I set up the my movie station and waited for Oikawa. I hear the doorbell and jump up. "FINALLY YOUR HERE WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG??" I yell at Toru before he can even say hello. "Iwa-chan its 5:37 the marathon starts at 6:00." Oh, I feel my face heat up with embarrassment. "Its okay Iwa-chan, its kinda cute when you lose yourself in your intrests." He remarks as he walks right past me. "Hey I- I do not lose myself!" I say as I chase after him.

Timeskip~ 3 am

Oikawa's POV: I'm starting to get bored and tired so I lay dow as I try to go to sleep. "Kawa? What are ya doin'? The marathons not over yet." Iwa-chan whispers. Its time for bed Iwa. Its 3 in the morning!" He looks disappointed for a second. "I don't care, I'm gonna finish the movies." I shrug and kiss him goodnight and lay in his lap while he plays with my hair.

Timeskip~ 7:30 am

Oikawa's POV: Ugh. Iwa-Chan is still awake watching the last movie when I wake up. He hurriedly shoves something under the bed. "Iwa-chan? What was that?" I ask having an idea what it is. "Nothing! Its nothing. We have to get ready for school you change in here I'll go to the bathroom." He gets up and turns off the TV, grabs his uniform and goes down the hall. I make sure he isn't coming back and look under the bed, and dear god, there is a lot of energy drink cans down there. I sigh and get changed. When I finish I wonder why Iwa hasn't come back yet. I knock a few times and no response. I finally open the door to Iwa-chan standing topless and asleep. I put my arm over his shoulder and lead him to bed I take off hus school pants and slide on some sweatpants. I tuck him and whisper "I love ya, ya big dummy." and head off to school.

The End!

(a/n i hope you all will like these as much as my sickfics i take requests on everything so just give me a prompt. I copy and pasted this from my other one btw)