TsukiYama Pt 2

Sick: Tsukishima CareTaker: Yamaguchi
Requested by AnimeFreak11221

Yamaguchi's POV: I think Tsukki caught my cold. That idiot. I can tell by how red his face is. I get up and go fix us some breakfast. I check my temperature and I figure my cold is gone but passed to Tsukki. I fix some eggs and bacon, I'm pretty skilled if I do say so myself. I'm getting a little bored so I turn on the TV.

Tsukishima's POV: I hear clattering from Tadashi's kitchen. I get up and walk out of the Tadashi's bedroom. "Tadashi? What are you doing?" Tadashi stops in his tracks and hurriedly pushes me over to the couch. "Tsukki! What are you doing? Sit here and watch TV until breakfast is ready." "But," I try to protest but then Tadashi glares at me and I sit there quietly. How does he glare so powerfully?! "Okay breakfast will be done in a few minutes!"

After Breakfast~

Tadashi's POV: Tsukki's cold seems to have gone away. Its only 12:30 maybe we can go finish the other half of school. "Tsukki? How do ya feel about going to school?" "Sure we gotta stop by my place first." I nod and we start getting ready. Its not that far of a walk to Tsukki's house.

Tsukishima's POV: We stop by my house and head of to school. I hope we don't get separated in class again. That was embarrassing.

The End! 

sorry this one sucks i didn't have that much motivation for tsukishima and yamaguchi. I will also be writing a kuroken angst short story