SunaOsa

Sick: Osamu Caretaker: Suna

Requested by:  

 Osamu's POV: This is very unusual and disgusting. I normally don't get motion sick but hey, everyone learns something about themselves they didn't learn the day before. Atsumu's going to get something he didn't have yesterday if he doesn't stop bothering me. "'Samu~, what's that face for? Don't 'cha love me? I'm your only younger brother after all~" I turn and glare at him.   "Woah 'Samu, don't tell me you're getting motion sick." I watched as he laughed. I'm never going to admit that I was feeling sick. Well, until I was sick on the bus.

Atsumu's POV: I know 'Samu's sick but I'm not gonna make him tell me. I already know the answer and he's just gonna deny it. That's why I have a plastic bag in my backpack but this time I'm gonna let his crush do it. "Suna, swap seats with me. And take this." He looks at me, then the bag, and we swap seats. I then realized I was sitting next to Aran. "So Atsumu, have any gossip on anything?" He asks fully turned my way. Everyone thinks he is calm and respectful, and he is MOST of the time. That other 30% is all about gossip. He is my best friend, besides Oikawa.

Suna's POV: Barry the bee told me Osamu was feeling motion sick and to swap seats. Why Miya #2!? He knows I like him but does he like me? I don't know. Well, I found out the answer was yes. I hear a gag from my right and give Osamu the bag. "Here, Mr Foodie" I wait for him to finish throwing up and take the bag away. "So, feel better?" "Yeah, so um, will you be my boyfriend?" This is the first time my eyes have widened in awhile, since we played Karasuno actually. "Uh yeah sure dude." We both laugh at my response. He leans on me the rest of the way and we both fall asleep.

The End!

(a/n next is yakulev, then tsukkiyama! Keep the requests coming!)