DaiKuroo

Hurt: Daichi Sick (kinda): Kuroo

⚠️THEMATIC WARNING ⚠️ VERY IMAGINATIVE DESCRIPTION OF BLOOD⚠️

Kenma's POV: Have you ever seen two strong guys get hurt at the same time? I have. Honestly, it was inevitable. I'll tell ya what happened.

10 minutes ago~

Daichi's POV: "Thank you for having us!" I bowed to the captain who was looking extra provoking today. "Well well, papa crow is looking for another beating isn't he?" I growled back, "As if. We'll beat you this time, you better count on it" He smirks and saunters away. God, I wish I could tell him I like him. Time goes by fast and we're in our 2nd match of the day. Thats when the incident happened.

Kenma's POV: Thank you Daichi-San, I'll tell the rest from here. So we start our match and the ball goes back and forth until it hits something it wasn't exactly supposed to. It, it hit Daichi-San, and then a stream of blood flowed from his nose onto his shirt. And Kuro was the one who hit it to him and yet he's the one who fainted when he saw the blood. Everyone on the court panicked, Not knowing who to help first. After a few seconds they gave Daichi-San a towel and put Kuro on the bench. After a few minutes Daichi-San's nose stopped bleeding and we all were waiting for Kuro to wake up just to be sent to the not-playing corner with Daichi-San. He woke up a few seconds later and turned beet red. "Zip it." He shushed Yaku-San has stomped his way over to the corner next to Daichi-San.

Kuroo's POV: I hate this corner. I haven't been in it to many times but still, it's embarrassing not being able to play cause you faint at the sight of blood. "You okay? That was a quite a fall there." I side eye him and shoot back "why do you bleed so much huh?" He just chuckled. "I think its kinda cute," he shifts," that you have a weakness." I feel like I am just burning alive in happiness." I shift and lay my head on his as I'm taller. We stay like that and watch the rest of the game.

The End!

(a/n sorry its taking me so long to update. KageNoya is taking awhile as well to finish but I'm still writing this so give me some more requests)