YakuLev

Sick: Yaku Caretaker: Lev + Kuroo angst but a little
Requested by OceanRoseyt

Lev's POV: I'm worried about Yaku-San. He looks really red today. I think he is sick but I don't want to overstep and get kicked in the back again. I hope Kuroo-San can handle it. At least practice is almost over and we can go home so it won't be a big deal. At least that's what I had hoped. Just as we finished up that's when Yaku-San passed out.

Kuroo's POV: We just finished up practice and were cleaning up the gym. I hate to admit it, but I'm worried about Yaku. He's looks like he has a fever but won't admit it. He's always been like that, making me worry until its too late. But today was the last straw. "Yaku!" I stormed over to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

Lev's POV: I watched the whole thing unfold. Kuroo-San held Yaku-San by his collar, everyone else watched in surprise. "Yaku...go home." "What?" Kuroo-San looked up at Yaku-San and it looked like he was crying. "Go home Yaku-San! You're clearly sick but you won't go home, you never go home." Kuroo-San put Yaku-San down and backed away as he started to lose consciousness. Finally he fell to the ground. Everyone started to panic except me and Kenma-San. Kenma-San rushed over to comfort Kuroo-San and told everyone to go home. I picked Yaku-San up and carried him to my house.

Yaku's POV: When I woke up I immediately recognized where I was. Lev's house. He's dragged me here enough times to the point I know exactly what it looks like. "Lev?" He looked up from across the couch and immediately smiled at me. "Yaku-San! You're okay! Everyone was worried about you and Kuroo-San." I thought back to the moment before I passed out. I should probably apologize to Kuroo for making him worry all the time. "So what is my temperature at now?" "Oh right! Its way lower than it was at practice so you should be ready to play by tomorrow! Isn't that great!" I smile at Lev's genuine happiness that I'm okay. "C'mere ya bean pole." Immediately he crawled onto my lap and then we fell asleep.

The End!
Sorry about the huge gaps between these oneshots. I'll make them whenever I have time I promise. Keep the requests Coming I'll do them All!!!