KuroKen

( a/n Soft_Spam requested this so here you go.)

Kenma's POV: When I woke up I knew I was sick but I can still go to school. Its just a cold. Noyhing more and Nothing less. So I start getting ready and immediately threw on my sweater when I got out of the shower. Is it me or did it drop to 50 degrees?! I eat some breakfast and go to where Kuro is waiting for me as always.
Kuroo's POV: I wait for Kenma at our usual spot. When he comes I realizes he looks a bit red."Hey, uh are you okay? You look red." He looks up from his game and says, "Yeah,I'm fine Kuro." Which I would have halfway believed if he didn't start coughing. "Woah, are you sure it seems like you have a cold?" "Fine. I might have a little cold but I'm-" "Nope nu-uh, no way are you going to school." I drag him back to my house since he likes mine better. "Kuro honestly I-" "No Kenma. I'm going to wrap you in my blankets and play video games with you until you feel better." I throw him some spare clothes I stole from his house once while he was asleep(please don't tell him.)
Kenma's POV: I let Kuro drag me to his house but I still don't really wanna go. As much as Kuro is cocky and smart, he's really a anxious and overwhelmed kid. He works really hard and hardly gets a pat on the back for the good work he does from his parents, who aren't even home half the time. So when I know this I don't want to go home because he'll work twice as hard to make up for the day he misses and he'll be super stressed when taking care of someone. I quickly change tell Kuro I want to play Mario Kart 8. He sets it up and sits on the opposite side of the couch. I get up and snuggle up to him wrapping him in the blankets. He turns away to hide his blush but stop him with my hand and kiss him. At first he's shocked but then melts into it. We part and I see he's as red as a tomato. I laugh at that and say, "C'mon lets play." He smiles and we started to play.
An hour later~
I see Kuro stopped trying to get at least second but not trying to be last. He must be tired from straining his eyes at the screen. "Hey, wanna watch a movie now?" He just nods and says "You can pick the movie." I actually stopped coughing and sneezing a few minutes ago. I hope he's just tired and not sick. When he gets sick it hits him hard.( a/n maybe a spoiler for Nekoma HC and Next KuroKen chapter Hint-Hint Wink-Wink) I get up and put on a Movie he enjoys. I sit down next to him and ask "Hey, you good?" " Yeah,just tired from focusing on the screen." He ends up falling asleep and I lay him on my chest as we both take a nap.

The End!
(a/n I hope you like it! I'm making a part two after Nekoma headcannons because I love a sick Kuroo as well as Daichi,Asahi,Kageyama,Bokuto and Atsumu)