KuroKen

Sick (kinda): Kuroo CareTaker: Kenma

Kenma's POV: I was playing my game when i heard another book being thrown across the room. I turn and see Kuro grabbing the 3rd book of the 6 he has been meaning to read. He looked really tired but refused to go to bed until he finished. "Kuro, are you sure you don't want to go to bed now and finish that tomorrow? Its pretty late and you've been reading for hours." He looked up and was it me or did his eyes get darker than they were before?! "I'm fine, Kyanma, besides I jave to finish these." My eyes linger on him for a minute before turning back to my game.

Timeskip to 3 hours later~

Kuroo's POV: I am very tired and almost finished with my last book. "Kuro can you get me a glass of water when you are done?" "Sure I can, one sec okay? Almost done." I finished the last real page and got up from the beanbag chair to get Kenma's glass of water. I got to the kitchen and I felt weird and dizzy, all of a sudden everything went black.

Kenma's POV: Kuro got up to get me a glass of water a few minutes ago and now I'm worried. All of a sudden I hear a clink and a thud. I hope Kuro didn't do what I think he did. And yet he did, he passed out in the middle of the kitchen. I hurriedly picked Kuro up by his arm and put him in bed. I get a bottle of water for Kuro and wait for him to wake up because he is in for a long lecture.

Kuro's POV: I slowly open my eyes and remember what happened. Shit.. Kenma's gonna be so mad. I try to sit up but Kenma pushes me back down. "Oh no, Mister, you are gonna go to sleep right now." "But-" "No buts go to bed." I lay down with Kenma and we cuddle till I fall asleep. I honestly don't know what i'd do without him.

The End!

(a/n this was supposed to be in normal oneshots but it was more of a sickfic so i put it here so yeah but give me more requests for sickfics and oneshots i'll do everyones so tell me!)