Haikyuu: Daisuga

Sick: Daichi | Caretaker: Suga

Daichi's POV: This is not good, this is not good AT ALL. Morning practice starts in 5 minutes and I'm here puking my guts out. Great. I've thrown up twice already but I can feel another one coming up my throat. Just as I start throwing up again I here someone come into the school bathroom. "Hello? Daichi?" Crap its Suga, he's going to drag me home if he finds out! When I finish I wipe my mouth and flush the toilet. When I open the door Suga's was standing directly in front of it. Crap! "H-Hey Suga I know p-practice starts in a f-few minutes." Suga glares at me and says," One I know you were the one throwing up, you are the only one in here, Two you're stuttering, you never stutter unless you're sick or scared, Three you are NOT going to practice." "But-" Suga grabs my hand and drags me out of the bathroom towards the nurses office," No buts Daichi Sawamura you are sick and are going home."I am able to wiggle out of his grip and run to the gym. When I get there Kageyama, Hinata, Ennoshita, Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Yamaguchi look at me confused. "Daichi-San are you okay you look like you're gonna-" is all I was able to hear Hinata say before I passed out.

Suga's POV: As I dragged Daichi to the nurse's office, he wiggles out of my grip. Daichi why in the world are you so stubborn?!?! I love him so SO much but since he is the captain he can't show any weakness at ALL. So I started walking to the gym I see Tanaka, Nishinoya and Ennoshita running towards me. "SUGAAAA! Passed-Daichi-San-floor-out-on" I can clearly see he is panicking  then Ennoshita pipes in "Daichi-San passed out on the floor after he ran to the gym." DAMN IT DAICHI!!!! "Okay Nishinoya you come with me, Ennoshita makes sure Tanaka calms down then tell the teacher what happened and to ask if he can have one of his mental health days" Ennoshita nods and walks off with Tanaka. When they leave I see they moved Daichi to the bench. I sigh in relief I pick him up and I file us out to go home. When we get to Daichi's house as soon as I layed him on his bed he slowly woke up. "S-Suga I think I'm gonna-""I got you Daichi, here."I handed Daichi a trash can and rubbed circles in his back as he hurled whatever was left in his stomach.

Daichi's POV: This is the 4th time I've thrown up but I'm finished now. "Suga...I l-love you" Suga cradled me in his lap and whispered,"I love you too Daichi."

The End! 

(I will post what happened with ennotana in the next part don't worry ;)