ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟

Warning 

This story contains mature themes such as

Major smut, lemon, violence, sexual references, and yandere

Please Note

I will try my best to closely resemble the hxh plot and canon. There may be OOC moments, but they will be crucial to the story. There will be some hxh spoilers, so if you have not gotten past the York New arc, do not read unless you want to be spoiled. 

𝕐/ℕ 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Name: Y/N Zoldyck

Age: 19

Nen: You are an extremely powerful manipulator. In fact, you are the greatest manipulator of your generation. You have the ability to control anything with your nen. Objects, people, animals, anything made up of atoms. Even though you have no intent to use your power in harmful ways, you were still asked by the Hunter's Association to refrain from using your power on other humans. Otherwise, you would be an unstoppable weapon in which no one could contain. Because of this, the Hunter's Association keeps a close watch on you. Since you are unable to use your nen in combat, your family keeps you hidden from the world. They know that if any powerful person were to ever go after you, you would be too lawful to ever use your power against your enemy; hence making you defenseless against powerful nen users.

Appearence: Like Killua, you have white hair and blue eyes. You have a toned figure due to your family's strict training regimen. You are around 5'3. 

Relationships: Out of your family, you are probably the purest one. You are extremely close with your younger brother Killua. You both trust eachother more than anyone in this world. Killua even trusts you more than he trusts Gon. You are close with Gon too. Since Gon and Killua are practically brothers, you became the older sister Gon never had. Despite Killua and Illumi's tense relationship, you and Illumi are still very close. Illumi tends to look up to your nen capabilities. Since he is also a manipulator, you guys often train together. Sometimes, in secret, you break your guidlines and he lets you mind control him as a fun little game that the two of you share. As for the rest of your family, you tend to keep your distance. Even though you are regarded as the favorite, you look down upon the cruelty and mercilessness of the rest of your family. On the exterior, Killua and Illumi may seem as harsh as the rest of them. However, you knew they deep down they both had good hearts. However, for the others, there was nothing. No hearts at all. Just killing machines. As for Hisoka, you do not know him yet. But you soon will ;)