ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Quick Author's Note: Even though the Zoldyck estate and York New City are canonically very far in distance, for storytelling's sake they are a short 20 minute drive :)

Hisoka's car came to a slow as he pulled into the garage of a high rise modern building. Even though you were used to expensive and marvelous architecture, the careful detailing put into every aspect of the building amazed you. 

The building was located in the heart of York New city, with a street auction taking place right out front. 

"You like it, dear?" Hisoka said while flashing his pearly white teeth. 

"It's magnificent. What floor do you live on? If you are high up, I'm sure your view is amazing." you said, giddy like a child. Hisoka chuckled, admiring how amused you became at just the thought of a nice view. Back at your home, the only view you had was the acres of empty land surrounding you large yet empty mansion. 

"Darling, I live on all the floors." said Hisoka, holding back from bragging even more about his wealth. 

Your eyes widened. Who really is this guy? He is so wealthy. You knew that his wealth was probably acquired in suspicious and illegal ways. After all, Illumi does not exactly attract many law abiding citizens. Plus, Hisoka casually came to Hell's Forrest to dump bodies in the daylight. The man has guts, you'll give him that. 

You lost your train of thought when you felt a cool burst of air thrust onto your right side. You turned your head to see a smiling Hisoka holding the car door open for you with one hand, and the other extended with his palm open for you to place your petite hand. 

As soon as your fingers intertwined with his, you felt his strong arm pull you into his chest. You felt yourself being pressed down onto the cool metal of the car, stuck with over 200 pounds of muscle locking you in place. Hisoka swiftly trailed his fingers all around your torso. Both enormous hands drifted upwards and began cupping your breasts. You blushed, and slightly shifted out of embarrassment. However, this only turned him on more. You knew this because you felt his member harden and press into your plush thighs

"My, Hisoka you are getting eager already. We haven't even made it upstairs yet." you giggled. Hisoka ignored your remark, and trailed his fingers on the lining of your v-neck. 

"I can't wait to rip this off you, darling." he purred. You blushed at him, and pulled him in for a kiss by firmly grasping the collar of his shirt. You tasted his bubblegum lips and breathed in his sweet scent.

Suddenly, he pulled away from your kiss and lifted you off the ground. You normally do not like when people baby you. However, you didn't mind it in this situation. 

Hisoka brought you towards an elevator, and extended his long finger to press the up arrow. You felt as if you waited for minutes for the elevator to arrive. But soon enough, the mirrored metal doors shot open to a spacious elevator and Hisoka placed you back on your feet. 

The elevator ride felt oddly tense. Placing all of your trust in a complete stranger was a foreign concept to you. For years, you had been taught to trust no one. Not even your own family. But somehow, this dangerous man had shaken off all of your logic in a mere 2 hour encounter. 

You could tell Hisoka was still staring at your perfect figure. His golden eyes flickered with lust as his cock shifted in his pants. Your curiosity got the better of you as you glanced down towards his shaft. His hardened cock was basically the length of your forearm, and you couldn't help but slightly drop your draw.

Since Hisoka had not once taken his eyes off of you, he noticed your reaction and chuckled. He slid over to you and placed both of his beefy arms on the wall behind you, shielding your view from anything except his muscular chest and neck.