ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

"Hisoka, did you set this all up?" you questioned, astonished at how beautiful the room looked.

"Yeah. Can I be honest about something, Y/N?" said Hisoka, softly. You gazed into his eyes and saw raw fear and confusion for the first time.

"Please" you whispered into his ear, nibbling it slightly. He sharply inhaled at the touch of your sweet tongue.

You knew this was all a game for you both. And you had to play the part well. Hisoka was incapable of actual care for a person.

His manipulation tactics were phenomenal. If you hadn't known the truth, you would have fully believed every single empty praise he gave.

You knew he would never show his true colors. You knew he would never be honest, because that just isn't who he is. At least, you thought you knew this. Until he opened his mouth to confess.

"Before I tell you this, I need to tell you a little bit about me. Will you listen for a bit?" he said, with his eyes clamped cold.

You nodded. He opened up with gold shimmering eyes and gave you a genuine smile. Then, he patted on his lap gesturing you to sit down.

You slid onto his legs sideways, wrapping your arms around his neck and playing with his soft colorful hair. 

Hisoka placed one of his arms under your knees, and the other on your waist. He held you like a child, in need of comforting.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"I have a lot of things to be ashamed of, Y/N. Things that someone as pure as you could never fathom or forgive. I've murdered. Stolen. Tortured. However, those things aren't even close to being what I am most ashamed of" Hisoka said, gently.

You almost couldn't believe that someone with a voice like that could be the horrible man he claims to be and others tell you he is.

"I don't really feel emotions like the normal person. I don't think I've ever loved anyone if I'm being frank with you. Not even my own family." he said, as he broke eye contact with you. "So I must tell you something"

You rubbed his back, gesturing him to move along with the story.

"I was never going to call you, Y/N. I never was going to see you again. I didn't care about you one bit" he said, in an oddly kind tone.

Even though you hated this man and told yourself you wanted nothing to do with him anyway, these words still stung like salt in a wound.

"Why are you telling me this, Hisoka?" you said, trying to hide the bitterness in your voice.

"I'm telling you this because for some reason it isn't true anymore" he said, aggressively. Your eyes widened in confusion. "I don't know what's going on, Y/N Zoldyck. Maybe it's because your the first woman not to want me back. Maybe I was hit a little too hard in the head during a recent fight. Maybe I've fallen ill and it's messing with my brain. But all I know is that I've never been as infatuated with a woman than I am with you" he said, his grip on your waist growing tighter and tighter.

You didn't know how to process what he had just said. Was this the truth? No. It couldn't be. It's isn't. This scum just knows that you've seen past his tricks and he still has yet to use you against Chrollo.

"So...you are saying that there is something wrong with you?" you asked.

"Yes. Exactly. I don't know why I am so infatuated with you my darling" he said softly.

"You asshole" you gritted.

Hisoka looked at you with confused, sad eyes.

"You are saying there is something wrong with you for liking me. It's not even a possibility in that rude little mind of yours that maybe you like me for a reason. Other men tell me I'm beautiful, or smart, or kind, and they say those are the reasons they like me. But YOU say that the only reason you like me is because there is an issue with you. You don't even know how insulting that is. You were right earlier. You really can't feel a thing, Hisoka Morow. Goodbye" you yelled in his face.