ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

If you aren't bothered by background music, play the Zoldyck family theme attatched :)

You like getting off of your property every so often. However, this opportunity only struck when there was too much chaos distracting your overbearing family from noticing you slip away. And judging from the look on both Killua and Illumi's face after the boys returned from the hunter exam, you had plenty of time on your hands to be free. 

As you walk through the woods, you wonder why you always chose this spot to come when you are in need of peace. Perhaps it was the scent of the pine trees and creek. Or maybe it was just because you knew it was dangerous here. And you liked taking that risk. 

The woods you slowly crept through were known as Hell's Forrest. Often times, assassins and hunters brought the bodies of their prey here to be left undiscovered. Illumi and you visited this place a ton as children just for fun. However, now his visits to Hell's Forrest are strictly for business. You felt comforted knowing that the people here also did not want to be seen. And for you, being caught was the last thing you wanted. 

Thankfully, these woods were mostly empty during the day. Nobody really had the guts to dispose of dismembered bodies during the daylight. 

You strolled through your usual path, looking at what possibly could have changed since your last visit. Besides the additional corpses, these woods were always the same. The same noises, the same sights, and the same smells. However, this time you sensed something foreign.

You smell a scent of bubblegum mixed with strong cologne. This scent was a particularly odd one to come across in the middle of a forrest. You immediately sense danger. You whip your head around to see if anyone is there. But before you could turn a full 360 degrees, you feel your neck being harshly pulled from behind. You touch the back of your neck and feel absolutly nothing.

"Little tip. Try using gyo." cooed an eloquent voice from behind you. This voice seemed threatening and dangerous, however you felt oddly comforted by it. You tried your best to pull away, but whatever was holding onto you was not intending to let go. As soon as you got your thoughts straight, you got a glimpse of a long rope of a pink gum attatched to an extended fingertip.

"Do you like it? It's something I like to call bungee gum." exclaimed the voice. You fully turned around and gave into the pull of the bungee gum. You were quickly pulled into the chest of the man who was the source of the gummy cologne scent. 

"If you don't let go of me I'll kill you." you threatened, your words muffled into his shirt. The man chuckled, amused by my threat. 

"I don't think you would want to do that, and you couldn't even if you tried." he laughed. You became so enraged and felt immensly powerless against this strong man. He obviously had the upperhand in physical strength over you; even though your nen could probably defeat his, you still would never use it on another human being. Even though this one is a real jerk. 

"Don't worry. I won't kill you. Yet. I just want to have a conversation with you." You were taken aback by his odd words. Usually, in Hell's Forrest, most try and conceal their secrets by eliminating anyone who sees their burdens. 

"Well you are currently smothering me, so if you want to talk then let me go." you yelled. He only laughed and stroked the top of your head, which only reached below his chest. 

Suddenly, he grabbed your wrists and flipped you around. This way, you had no way of detecting his identity. He proceeded to push you into a tree, pressing your breasts into the bark. You could feel the entire weight of his body pressed up behind you. You felt his rock hard chest and abs pushing into your neck and back, and you felt his firm manhood on your bum. He used his bungee gum to tie you tight onto the tree. The man backed up, and hungrily observed you. You felt his eyes lustfully staring at your toned figure and ass.