ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"How is she?" you heard a voice ask, blankly.

"To be honest, I'm not really sure" purred another voice.

"How long has she been out for?"

"Since the car ride home, so that's gotta be around 10 hours"

"Hm"

"She threw up all over the car, which means she'll be okay. It's all out of her system"

"I can't believe you let her get that wasted, Hisoka"

"To be fair, I drank equally as much. I'm just double her weight so I can take more"

"Hm. Hisoka, can I request something from you?"

"Sure"

"Stay away from my sister"

"I'm going to have to pass on that. I'm not done playing with my little toy yet"

"I'll kill you if you hurt her"

"Understandable" the voice chuckled.

Your eyes began fluttering open, strained by the bright lights. Your fingers rubbed your temples as you groaned.

"Y/N!" both the voices said in unison.

"What happened" you said, rubbing your eyes.

"What do you remember?"

"Hisoka? Why are you here?" you said, swiftly sitting up. But then, you realized you weren't in your room.

"I brought you back to my place last night, darling. I hope you don't mind" purred Hisoka.

"Ahem. I do. Let's go, Y/N" Illumi declared, glaring at Hisoka. Hisoka crossed his arms and shook his head at Illumi.

You sat up in the bed, and looking at the both of them. Illumi and Hisoka both had pleasing eyes, begging you to choose between them.

"Stop treating me like a rope you two are playing tug of war with. Just shut up" you groaned, a headache beginning to form in between your temples.

"Yes dearest, I'm sorry" cooed Hisoka. Illumi rolled his eyes. "Let's let you choose if you'd like to stay or go"

"Fine. But first, please explain to me why I'm here and what happened last night" you said, crossing your arms. You gave them both a scowl, and Hisoka gave you a warm smile back but Illumi's face remained in his usual expression.

"Hisoka?" said Illumi, prompting him to tell you the story.

"Well after our fun little time last night, we decided to get drinks" said Hisoka, glancing at Illumi trying to provoke a reaction.

You blushed, giving Hisoka an angry glare for saying that in front of Illumi. Illu's face stayed in his usual expression, unphased.

"And I guess I'm just not used to lightweights. 6 shots in and you were falling all over the place" he explained. "Even more than before" Hisoka chuckled, glancing at Illumi again. Illumi still gave no reaction.

"I had no choice but to bring you home early"

"Right. Well, thanks for taking care of me Hisoka" you smiled up at him. Hisoka brought his large hand and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. You blushed.