ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"Is everyone okay?" you asked, suspiciously raising in your voice.

"Y/N, I thought you said your manipulation was unbreakable" muttered Chrollo, pressing his thumb to his lip.

"It is. Kil, please explain" you said, tearing your hands through your hair.

Killua sighed.

"You're not gonna like it" he mumbled. You balled your hands into fists, trying to hold back the annoyance you had for your little brother at this moment.

"Just tell me Kil" you gritted through your clenched teeth. Killua sighed and fully opened the door. You saw Gon pouting on the couch and Hisoka staring into pace. Phew, he was still entranced.

"Okay,so what's the issue?" Chrollo grumbled.

Killua crossed his arms.

"Why do you care" he spit at Chrollo. Chrollo clenched his eyebrows and glared at Killua and Killua did the same.

"Everyone just calm down!" you shouted, putting your hands on both of their shoulders. "Killua. Explain"

"Gon? Care to tell her?" shouting Killua in Gon's direction. Gon hopped of the couch and walked to us.

"Hey guys! Y/N, your ability is really cool and all but I want to have a fair fight with Hisoka. It just doesn't feel like I really earned it if he can't even fight back. Is there any way you can stop controlling him?" beamed Gon.

You and Chrollo's jaws dropped and you stared at the boy with wide eyes.

"Told you they'd get pissed, Gon" Killua said. Gon grunted and looked at the floor.

"It's okay. We get it" you muttered. Chrollo widened his eyes at you.

"We do?" he said. You nodded.

"But I don't know how you expect to do" you told Killua. Killua rubbed his chin, trying to think of a way for you both to get your way.

"Oh! I know!" Gon said. Killua looked towards Gon, worried. He knew that many of Gon's ideas were not the most thought out.

"How about Hisoka gets a place in Heavens Arena and Y/N stays there to watch him? So that way Killua and I can keep training and then when we are ready, we can just tell Y/N!" smiled Gon.

"No way. I'm not staying with him. Especially when he isn't under my control. I cant keep him like this forever, it will eventually tire me out" you explained.

"Big sis, PLEASE! It's something that Gon really needs to do" begged Killua as he dropped to his knees.

"I don't think it would hurt" shrugged Chrollo. You snapped your head in his direction in awe.

"Excuse me?" you said, crossing your arms.

"Yeah. I mean, he's seen your power. He knows he has no grounds to hurt you" Chrollo explained.

"You expect me to live with that dick?" you whined.

"Well, Killua and Gon. How long do you think you need to train?" Chrollo asked, pursing his lips.

"Really not that long. 2 weeks, maybe?" Gon exclaimed. You sighed, rubbing your temples. You couldn't believe Chrollo was volunteering you for this.

"She'll do it" Chrollo said.

"Y/N. Are YOU okay with this?" Killua said, looking at you sympathetically. You groaned.

"Fine. But you owe me, Kil. Big time" you muttered.

"YAY!" both of the boys yelled, throwing their arms around you. Chrollo just flashed his smile at you while you rolled your eyes. But you couldn't help giving him a little smile.