ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

"That's what I thought" Hisoka cooed. He lowered you onto the ground, towering over you.

He placed his hand on the wall above you and leaned down to your ear.

"Good to know how you feel" he whispered, grabbing your ass.

"Hisoka..." you whispered, panting.

"I love it when you say my name. But that's not enough for me to forget you fucked Boss" he chuckled, slapping your ass.

Your eyes narrowed, glaring into his golden eyes.

"Fuck you" you said, squirming out from under him and walking towards his room.

Hisoka watched your ass, hungrily. He hated seeing you leave but loved watching you go.

You threw up the middle finger, knowing he was staring. Your hands curled to fists. Why did he keep embarrassing you like this?

Walking into his room, you slammed the door shut and turned the lock so he couldn't enter.

"Where are you going darling?" he shouted.

"My new room!" you yelled in response. Hisoka's mouth twisted, confused on what you meant. "I decided you have to sleep on the sofa"

"You can't just do that, this is my house!"

"Too bad"

Glancing around the room after locking the door, you decided to take a peek at everything.

You could hear Hisoka huffing from outside the door, enraged at your attitude.

You opened up the drawers of his nightstand, looking though his belongings,

Condoms. Of course. Didnt use those with you though, whoops.

Phone chargers. Boring.

Probably about 20 decks of playing cards.

And one item that kind of shocked you.

You picked up the picture frame and began examining the picture. It was Hisoka and Illu at the Hunter Exam.

You didn't know that your brother and Hisoka were actually friends. Illu always made it out to seem like they were threats to eachother.

"Surprised?" mumbled a deep voice from behind you.

You jumped when you felt his breath in your ear.

"You scared me" you gasped.

"It's my room" he snarled.

"Why do you have this?"

"Contrary to what your brother says about me, we actually are very close. Even if he doesn't like to admit it. I consider him my only friend, actually"

"Oh?" you breathed.

Hisoka wrapped his arms around your waist and tucked a stray hair behind your ear.

"Well, I guess I have two friends now" he said, mocking your past remarks.

You rolled your eyes and squirmed out of his grasp.

"I'm still mad at you" you said, crossing your arms. Your forearms pushed up your breasts and bounced them, drawing Hisoka's attention right to your cleavage. He darted his tongue along his soft lips and grinned.

He walked closer and closer to you, and you backed up with every step that he took. Eventually, you fell onto the bed because you hadn't been looking behind you.