ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

TIME SKIP
It had been around a week since you were last in contact since Hisoka. This week, you hadn't gone home once. The thought of facing Illumi really scared you. You felt really guilty that you didn't listen to him, and kept choosing Hisoka over him. In the meantime, you have been staying with the Phantom Troupe.

"Give me all of your queens" said Machi.

"Go fish" you beamed.

"Y/N, do you cheat at this game? You haven't lost once" Machi groaned.

"Nope. I just played it a shit ton as a kid with my brothers. If you think I'm good, you should try playing with Illu" you giggled.

"Machi. Can you come help us deal with something?" called Chrollo from the other room.

Machi rolled her eyes as she popped up from her chair and walked out of your room.

Interested in the commotion outside, you tried listening in to the conversation.

"You aren't welcome here at this time" you heard Chrollo say.

"Please leave or we will escort you out by force" said Paku.

You heard a farmiliar laugh. Trying to place your finger on it, you gasped when you remembered who it belonged to.

"I know she's here, Chrollo" Hisoka cooed.

"I don't know what you're talking about" said Chrollo.

"I think you do. I sense her presence" Hisoka aggressively said.

You heard footsteps get closer and closer to the door of your room. All you could do was sit at the table, frozen in fear. You figetted anxiously with your socks, pulling them up farther on your thigh and folding your skirt over them.

The door burst open.

"Darling" Hisoka smiled. You couldn't even move you were so scared. Hisoka slammed the door shut, and you noticed he was keeping it closed with a layer of bungee gum.

You heard Chrollo banging and yelling at the door.

Hisoka came over to the chair you were sitting on and towered over you. He glared down at you, his golden eyes fixating on your chest.

"I've been trying to find you all week. I don't apprieciate it when my toys get stolen"

"I'm not your toy anymore, Hisoka" you yelled, as you kicked his shin. However, he didn't budge or show any sign of pain. But your big toe began throbbing from hitting his muscles.

"Has something changed my darling?"

"Don't call me that" you muttered, crossing your arms and looking down.

"So. What do you know" Hisoka said, as he pulled out a chair and flipped it around. He sat on it backwards, leaning his chin on the chair back as his legs draped off the sides.

You clamped your mouth shut.

Hisoka brought his hand onto your knee and stroked your thigh.

"Wear these more often. They turn me on" he whispered seductively, talking about your socks.

You didn't respond.

Hisoka tsked and he brought his hand up further. His hand was now under your skirt, and he began squeezing and stroking your inner thigh.

"Be a good girl and tell me" he said, bringing his face closer to yours.

"Everything" you whispered, trembling. Hisoka backed away and removed his hand. Your legs felt cold and empty without his touch.