ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟

As you walked up to your car with Hisoka trailing behind you, you heard another pair of footsteps. You quickly turned around to see a warm smile.

"Hey Y/N?" Chrollo sheepishly called.

"Hm? You okay?" you asked.

"Yeah, the troupe and I just agreed that we all think I should come with you guys. You know, just to make sure nothing bad happens" he explained.

You gave him a tiny smile and nodded.

"Ok. Fine" you shrugged. You opened up your car door and ordered Hisoka to get in the back seat. He had to hunch down in order to fit in your car.

You went to get into the drivers seat.

"No, Y/N. I'll drive" Chrollo beamed.

"Uh..okay. Why, you don't trust me?"

"I just like to drive. I hate when I'm not in control" Chrollo explained, with a big smile on his face.

"You are odd. You know that?"

Chrollo shrugged. "Aren't we all? I mean, you found a clown attractive for gods sake"

"Chrollo! Shush! He can still hear you" you said, slapping him on the head.

"I don't care" Chrollo said, looking back and giving the hypnotized Hisoka a cheesy grin. "He'll be dead before he can get upset with me for that"

"Harsh" you said. "I like it"

Chrollo gave you an awkward smile and began driving. You scrunched up your knees and started playing on your phone. Chrollo just kept his eyes on the road.

"Y/N, can I ask you a question?" he said.

"Sure"

"Why don't you use your abilities? If you think about it, there really isn't anything stopping you. No one would know if you did, and if they found and you could just manipulate them to forget about it"

You purses your lips and tried to think of an answer.

"I don't know. I guess I just don't like using people" you admitted, softly.

"Why?" he questioned.

"Do you really want my honest answer?" you asked, hesitantly. Chrollo nodded. "Well. Over the years, I've gotten used. A lot. You have to understand that my family isn't an ordinary one" you explained.

"Why do you put up with it?" he asked.

"I have to. They're my family"

"No you don't. You can leave home and just live with the troupe forever" offered Chrollo, sweetly. He said it quietly, making it hard for you to even hear.

You just stared in awe. The leader of one of the most ruthless crime groups had just offered you the world.

"Well, looks like we're here!" said Chrollo, changing the subject. Getting out of the car, you commanded Hisoka to follow the two of you.

You looked up, amazed at the sight of Heaven's Arena. You knew it was insanely tall, but you couldn't even fathom it could look like this.

As the three of you walked into the doors, you were greeted by a boatload of people rushing around the crowded lobby.

You approached the front desk and gave the woman Killua's name. She gave you his room number and directed you to the elevator.

They three of you entered it and began ascending to the 200th floor.

You were excited to see Kil. It has been a few weeks since the last time you did, and your time spent with him was always comforting.

As the elevator doors opened, you walked towards Killuas room and knocked on the door.