•𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬•

𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢

Unlike every other Christmas morning, this time I woke up early.

Instead of baking cookies, I decided to dedicate the morning to pampering myself. I prepared a bubble bath and poured myself a glass of wine- nobody was here to judge me and since the wine was in my house, it was obviously for me.

As I relaxed in the bathtub, I thought of my family yet again.

I missed them a lot and wished I could spend the day with them. I was wondering what they were up to on the cold December morning. Soon, the water got cold, which forced me to get out of the tub.

After making myself look somewhat presentable, I decided to call my favorite family member to cheer myself up.

Jane picked up immediately.

"Merry Christmas!" I heard multiple voices yell on the other end.

I grinned, happy to hear them after a long period of time.

"Merry Christmas guys, I miss you so much" I said, still grinning like an idiot.

"We missed you too! How have you been?" Asked Jane, all too happy to hear the latest updates.

"I've been okay, a bit busy with school, as always before Christmas break" I replied, walking to the living room and sitting down on my couch.

I heard murmurs from the other end and another voice, which I recognized as Athenodora, getting progressively louder as she approached Jane.
"We actually have a present for you. Since you can't spend your Christmas here, there is something waiting for you in the room at the end of the hallway, behind a curtain."

I didn't give her a chance to say more, as I sprinted towards the room. I pulled the curtain back, and there stood the most amazing Christmas present I could have gotten- a smaller version of the grand piano I had back in Volterra.

"Thank you so much guys" I whispered with tears in my eyes.

"You're welcome. I hope it makes you feel like you have a piece of home there with you" replied Jane.

I had a strong suspicion that she was the brains behind the "get Luna a piano for Christmas" operation.

I thanked them again and promised to video chat them in the afternoon, when I looked a bit more presentable.

After hanging up, I went to my closet to examine my outfit options for the day.

I settled for a warm, fluffy set consisting of black sweatpants and a red hoodie- nothing in my closet diverged from the Volturi color palette, and I had Heidi to thank for that.

I put on light makeup, to make myself look a bit more alive for the evening conversation with my family and headed to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee.

I noticed that my supply of coffee was almost finished and realized that eventually I would have to go to the store to grab some more.

Making a mental note to do just that when it eventually stops snowing, I made myself some soup and turned the TV on.

After switching the channels a few times, I settled for some Hallmark Christmas movie.

I dozed off half an hour into the movie and when I finally came back to the world of the living, it was already three in the afternoon.

I decided to make myself another cup of coffee to wake up a bit and call my family right after.

After making coffee, I grabbed my laptop and called Jane, knowing that everyone else would join, as they always do.