•𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫•

As soon as we got back to the house, Alice took to unpacking everything and stacking my closet with the items we purchased. My closet was bursting at the seams and I was wondering how on earth would I take everything back to Volterra.

I hid the bracelets in the drawer of my nightstand, I didn't want to risk any of them seeing- I was surprised Alice did not see me picking them up in a vision, but maybe my actions were not important enough to trigger one.

After everything was safely stored in the closet, we went downstairs.

As we sat down to watch TV and relax, Alice looked at me questioningly, but didn't say anything. "What?" I finally asked, chuckling.

She grinned mischievously. "Since you didn't attend your own prom, you're going with us, no excuses".

I groaned at that. Where did the thought of prom come from? The event was still a few months away. Besides, I've attended enough formal events to last me a lifetime.

My despair only made Alice laugh.

"You promised, remember?" She said and I immediately knew what she was talking about. I promised Jasper I would go during our conversation on Christmas Day.

I felt my annoyance being replaced with unnatural excitement, which I quickly pushed away.

The perplexed expressions on two Cullen boys' faces made me realize I might have just given away my ability.

Shit. That wasn't good.

I didn't want them to find out about my gift.

I glanced at Jasper, who was looking at me quizzically.

But even if he was suspicious, he seemed to quickly brush it off and went back to absentmindedly staring at the screen.

A few minutes later my phone rang. I looked at the screen confused- the screen showed the caller as unknown. I was a hundred percent sure I didn't give my number to anyone other than Evelyn and the Cullens. I picked up reluctantly.

"Hello?" I asked, waiting for a reply.

"Hi Luna, it's Mike", came a voice from the other side. I was stunned. How in the world did he get my phone number? I decided to ask him just that.

"Hey Mike. How did you get my number?" I inquired. I think I would have remembered giving my number to someone other than Evelyn.

"I copied it off Evelyn's phone when I borrowed it. Hope you don't mind."

His reply creeped me out. Were all boys this creepy? I didn't have much experience in the relationship department, but that didn't sound good. I didn't give anyone my number because I didn't want anyone to have my number. Why did he think it was okay to just copy it without permission?

"Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you would like to go with us to the beach in La Push this Saturday." He continued and I could just picture the smug grin on his face.

"Who else is going?"

"Well... Liam and Adrianna were supposed to come but they bailed last minute, so I thought we could hang out. There will be a bonfire and it's a perfect spot for a-" I did not let him finish.

One more word and I'm going to La Push you off a cliff.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I stated, waiting for his reaction, but all I received from the other end was silence.

"Oh." He finally choked out.

I did not feel bad for rejecting him, from what I observed, he was one of these sleaze bags that went after anything with legs.

I felt like the invitation to La Push was not the only thing he wanted to ask me about, so I decided to quickly end the conversation as to not embarrass the guy even further.

"Yeah, sorry" I said, hanging up.

I wasn't sorry at all. After hanging up I blocked his number promptly and walked back to the Cullens, who, obviously hearing my conversation, could barely contain their laughter.

They looked at me with amused expressions on their faces.
"Secret admirer?" Teased Emmett, making me groan.

"Don't even start" I replied, chucking a cushion in his general direction.

My actions made him burst into laughter.

It was as I watched him roll on the couch clutching his sides when I realized that there, with this little coven of vampires, I truly felt happy.