•𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠•

Luna

The next few days were rainy. Every morning , I would make myself a cup of coffee and sit in the living room, watching the raindrops slide down the glass on the windows.

Since it was a day off- my first day without school in a long, long time, I had nothing to do. I sat in my usual spot by the window and drank my, now lukewarm, coffee.

I texted Evelyn, asking her to come over but sadly, she already had plans.
The only other friends I had in this little rainy town were the Cullens, and I didn't want to bother them.

As soon as I thought about them, my phone rang. Damn Alice and her precognition.

"Hey, what are your plans for today?" A chirpy voice said as soon as I picked up.

"Probably just staying at home. I might study later. Why?" I replied.

"Well, get dressed, we're coming over in ten" she said happily and hung up.

I groaned and dragged myself up the stairs, not really wanting to move.
I put on a pair of black jeans and my favorite black sweater. I didn't bother putting on any make up. I dragged the brush through my hair and looked in the mirror. Good enough.

I quickly went downstairs, knowing that they would be coming over soon, that is, if they weren't already here.
As soon as I walked down the stairs, the doorbell rang.

I was right-they were already here.

I quickly opened the door and ushered them in, careful not to let much of the cold air in. "So, what's the plan?" I asked as I looked at the vampire siblings in front of me.

Alice just grinned and produced a deck of cards from her purse.
"Alright, sounds like fun" I laughed at her antics and we headed to the living room. As we got comfortable, we started playing and chatting.

We were playing a game of war when my phone rang. Knowing that since nobody else had this number, and it could only be my family, I looked at the screen.

I was right- the caller ID displayed on my screen said "Zio A".  I stood up and walked a few feet away. As soon as I pressed the 'answer' button, I heard uncle Aro's excited voice.

"Cara mia, I have news for you" he all but shouted down the phone.

"i miei amici sono in giro, parla italiano per favore" I sighed.

"Sono gli amici a cui penso?" he asked curiously.

"Sì, zio." I replied and looked over at my friends. They were pretending to be engrossed in the game but I knew they were carefully listening to every word.

He sighed.
"Hai un altro mese in Forks " he said quickly.

A huge grin split my face. I thought I would have to go back as soon as I graduated.

"Grazie, zio. Ma perché hai cambiato la tua decisione?" I asked, a bit suspicious. I knew him well enough to know that he never did anything for anyone without having something to gain from it.

"L'ho convinto che dovremmo essere liberi da te per un po' più a lungo."
I heard a different voice say. My grin widened. I missed Alec a lot and hearing his voice made me extremely happy.

"Non essere cattivo con tua sorella"
Aro said with a laugh.

"Questo è ciò a cui sono i grandi fratelli", Alec replied, amusement coating his voice.

"Stai zitto. Stronzo" I muttered under my breath.

"L'ho sentito" he replied, laughing.

"Speravo lo facessi" I retorted, still grinning.