Tzuyu and hoseok

"So how's life in the palace?" The Queen was impatiently waiting to talk with tzuyu. Everyone who came from the empire rested for a few hours. Not only them but also the horses that came with them were given water and food and then made to rest.

A few hours later, tzuyu woke up. At the same time, queen yuri came to visit tzuyu with Yoonhi aka tzuyu's mother.

"Queen, you have nothing to worry about. So don't worry." Tzuyu said with a slight smile, comforting the queen and her mother.

"Emperor kim taehyung is more kind than we have ever heard. He is very close to our princess, so he gave our princess a short time to get used to the environment, so the princess's secret is still safe, and everyone in the imperial palace is very fond towards our princess, even emperor yoongi loves her. so I think even if the secret is revealed, our princess will not be harmed. " The Queen let out a sigh of relief as tzuyu said.

"Thanks to god, everything went well." When Yoonhi said that, the queen agreed with her.

"Well, I want to say one more thing to you." As tzuyu said in low tone, Yoonhi and the queen looked at her again. Tzuyu's cheeks were flushed. It was easy for anyone to see that she was shy.

"what?" Yoonhi asked as tzuyu continued to be silent.

"The thing is... um.. me and hoseok oraboni.. um .. we're both lovers." Tzuyu shut her eyes tightly in fear of what his mother would say. But a beaming smile appeared on the faces of the queen and yoonhi.

"My children... I am very happy." Tzuyu's fears vanished as yoonhi came close to tzuyu and hugged her tightly.

"Isn't there a mother's reluctance?"

"Why I dislike? Hoseok and you fit in so well." Yoonhi said with a chuckle.

"Then we should get your wedding done soon." The queen also said with a grin.

"Queen ..."

"You two are like my own children to me. So your marriage is important."

"Yeah. Let's do your wedding right here. I thought so because you don't know when you'll be back in our kingdom again. I'll talk to hoseok's father."

"Well then I'll tell hyung to meet you and father." Tzuyu said.

Apart from royal weddings at that time, weddings were not so festive. Usually the bride and groom get married by using an astrologer on a date after an agreement between the families of the bride and groom and also invite relatives and friends for the occasion. It is also only in noble families. In normal families, the couple got married after the consent of the parents.

Then few days passed with tzuyu getting ready for her wedding. Jungkook was very happy. Tzuyu and hoseok's wedding as well as spending time with his family back in her palace and being able to spend the whole day with taehyung made him happy.

Few days later, Tzuyu and hoseok wedding day dawned. The whole palace shone with festivity. Although not many people attended the wedding, the wedding went very smoothly.

"My congratulations to you both." After the wedding all the friends got together and jimin said. Tzuyu's face flushed as hoseok simply accepted it.

"I'm the only single now." Jungkook laughed as jimin said sadly.

"But, general namjoon told me that our jimin oraboni has a lot of girlfriends." When jungsoon said that, hoseok and taehyung burst out laughing.

"You're being pretty naughty now, little princess." Jimin whined.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"I'm very happy." That night, Jungkook murmured as he cuddled into taehyung's chest.