Please take care of my daughter.

(Edited)

Goryeo Empire,

"General namjoon, did you send the royal decree?"

"Yes, Your Majesty. I have send. And I have told the prince to meet you."

"Well then, tell the minister of ritual to prepare everything for the wedding. Set the entourage that ready to go with the prince to escort the princess to the wedding. Inform the chief imperial maid to prepare gifts for the princess including wedding dresses and ornaments. A ceremony must be arranged to welcome the bride. And all small kingdoms must be invited to the wedding. " Even the emperor's illness had disappeared and his face was full of joy.

"Yes, your majesty." Namjoon bowed the emperor and left, and the crown prince was present.

"Father." Kim Taehyung greeted.

"Son, are you ready for the marriage? Your wedding will take place in seven days, as well as your coronation. From then on, the responsibility of a husband and an emperor will be placed on your shoulders. It will not be easy, and you will face many challenges. You will also meet many cunning and fake people, try to identify sincere men. And take good care of your wife as a husband. I don't know how mush time left for me. "

"Don't say like that, Father. Surely you will be with us for a long time. And I understood all that you have said. I will remember it."

"What does your so called lover say?" The emperor's face was full of reluctance.

"Jennie says she and I should get married soon too." Taehyung said slowly. He was well aware that the emperor didn't like his relationship at all.

"You can't do that. You can't have another marriage for three months. Then you can marry her. However, I don't like her at all."

"But Father, she's a childhood friend of mine. And because of what happened on my 18th birthday, we should get married."

"It's your choice. I wouldn't have accepted it if it hadn't been certified by a royal physician. I still remember how her father, my nephew and his mother treated my mother. They are royal and they still enjoy royal benefits because there is no evidence against them." The emperor said angrily.

The Emperor and Jennie's father are step-brothers. But their relationship wasn't in good condition. Jennie's grandmother was the emperor's favorite queen when yoongi's mother became empress. Therefore, Emperor Yoongi's mother was suffered too much. So.., Emperor yoongi didn't like that family at all.

"I understand that, Father. Don't worry, I sworn to take good care of the princess of jolbon kingdom." As Taehyung said that, a pleasant smile appeared on the Emperor's face.

"I trust you, son. Then get ready for the wedding with General Namjoon."

"All right, Your majesty, Relax and remember to take your medicine on time." Taehyung bowed his father and said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

From that morning on, the whole Jolbon kingdom was in turmoil. Even ordinary people rejoiced at the marriage of their beautiful princess. The whole kingdom took on a festive nature. The palace looked ethereal. However, only a limited number were allowed to attend the royal wedding. But everyone was eager to see the capital of empire.

"Look at the Crown Prince."

"He's very handsome."

"He looks so glorious."

"I've heard he's very talented."

"Our princess is very lucky."

This was said by many who had gathered on both sides of the road to see crown prince taehyung and his entourage.