Purple Light[END]

Purple light (end)

Hesong sighed angrily as several of the dragon soldiers fell from the fireballs sent by taehyung. Then began the war. Anyone could see the light rising from the flames even from the far. All the surrounding houses and trees were on fire. Taehyung skillfully avoided the fireballs that aimed at him and counterattacked. But while jungkook was on his back, taehyung realized that he couldn't do it anymore. He realized that if vante was one second late, jungkook on his back would be in danger.

"As soon as I hit the ground, you climbed down and hid among the boulders. Did you understand?" After answering that jungkook understood, taehyung waited for the right moment and put jungkook on the ground and taehyung protected him until he went between the rocks.

Then taehyung returned to the battlefield with ease. But unbeknownst to him, someone else approached jungkook slowly. Taehyung and vante fought brilliantly, sometimes sending an antidote to the fireballs that were aimed at him, and sometimes jumping out of those fireballs.

He spread his wings and leapt into the air. Hesong's dragons blasted him with fireballs. But he kept flying towards them. Taehyung dived down and dodged a fireball. Again he flew upwards and bashed into a dragon's belly. A fireball hit his wing and he loss the balance and fell to the ground.

One dragon soldier shot a scarlet fireball towards taehyung and he dodged left and drifted downwards then managed to fly up again. The dragon flew towards taehyung with a prepared blast in his mouth. But taehyung managed to shoot a blast at it.

In about an hour, taehyung was able to destroy all the dragons of hesong. At that moment, hesong knew that taehyung was the most powerful of them all.

Hesong angrily growled at taehyung and blew a little scarlet flame. Taehyung growled back and  blasted a fireball at his feet. Hesong growled and dashed after taehyung who flew higher up. Taehyung saw hesong fly after him. Suddenly he stopped and flew back towards hesong. And shot a fireball at him. Hesong landed on the ground and snarled before shooting a fireball at taehyung. Taehyung jumped into the air and the fireball hit the ground where he had just been standing.

Taehyung turned to hesong to shot a blast at him. But jennie's voice came up, interrupting taehyung. At that moment, the royal soldiers led by general namjoon also arrived. But everyone was frozen when they saw their empress in jennie's hold for the second time.

Vante roared so loudly as the ground shook. But jennie laughed out loud, ignoring him.

"Looks like your empress is pregnant." Jennie tried to put her hand on Jungkook's belly, but jungkook slapped her hand away as jennie's eyes widened in anger.

"This time neither your jungkook nor you nor your unborn child will be able to survive, taehyung. This time you will be defeated." Jennie pressed the dagger in her hand against jungkook's neck as vante's and taehyung's eyes widen with fear.

"Jennie stop that. Don't do anything to him." Taehyung tried to shot a blast at her. But hesong shot a fireball at him, and taehyung had to flee to escape. Hesong then began to strike back, weakening taehyung. Fighting with a dragon army, and because of jungkook's condition, taehyung's mind was not on one goal. He was suffering physically and mentally. Jungkook struggled to escape from jennie because he felt taehyung's condition. But jennie's grip tightened. Suddenly hesong sent a large fireball towards taehyung, but taehyung couldn't see it because his attention was focused on jungkook. But jungkook saw the incident very well. Eventually, with all his strength, jungkook  managed to escape from jennie's hold and ran to taehyung as taehyung's eyes widened. As jungkook approached him, he saw the flames coming towards them. But they didn't have a chance to escape. Jungkook ran into vante's embrace as he turned to jungkook who was running towards him again.