Jungsoon is the criminal.

Although married to jennie, taehyung never went to Jennie's room. Taehyung never felt anything about her. Taehyung missed jungsoon, but the day after he knew that jungsoon was a man, that thought closed his love for jungsoon. So he didn't  want to be near jungsoon. The most important thing is that despite knowing that jungsoon is a man, taehyung still feels the same way about jungsoon. He wanted to get rid of those feelings but he couldn't do it. So the only thing taehyung did was avoiding jungsoon.

Jungkook was suffering from loneliness and lot of excruciating pain. So jungkook started her empress training to erase the loneliness. He was also started to spend time with tzuyu hoseok and jimin or with emperor yoongi. He often shed tears at night but used to laugh as if nothing had happened the next morning.

But jennie was very happy about this. Although taehyung didn't come close to her, she was happy that the distance between jungsoon and taehyung was growing.

"Daughter, everything is ready now. All we have to do is chant the last spell and somehow mix that pill into emperor yoongi's food." Jennie's father laughed cruelly. Jennie too joined him.

"How can we shoot two birds with one stone, father?" Jennie grinned and looked at her father. Jennie's father looked at her to find out her strategy.

"We can use jungsoon to deliver the emperor yoongi's last food. As far as I know, she usually joins emperor yoongi in the evening for a tea party." Jennie's face was full of evil smiles.

"Wow.. You're great, my daughter. We'll do it. I'll get trusted staff to do it."

That night jennie and her father started chanting the spell together. They chanted while using a poppet of emperor yoongi to jabbing with needles.

"Everthing is alright. Now we need one last jabbing and it's over. When the maid will do her work we can stab it and then yoongi will be gone forever.

At the moment, taehyung was with jimin. Taehyung was ready to tell Jimin about jungsoon's truth. He wanted to free his mind. Jimin is taehyung's best friend, so he can trust Jimin completely. But all of a sudden, jimin grabbed his head and fell to the ground, whimpering in pain. Jimin's eyes gleamed red with hatred for a moment. But before he could say anything, jimin fell unconscious. It made taehyung terrified. He immediately summoned the chief eunuch to bring the royal physician. However, the royal doctor said that jimin's health was very good, there was nothing wrong with him. But because jimin was unconscious, they told him to rest.

Jimin didn't wake up until the next morning. So taehyung left for the royal court alone. Jungkook was going for his training as usual. Somehow the two met on the way but the two continued on their way without any conversation or glancing at each other. Jungkook sighed as he looked at the departing emperor.

Everyone around them was aware of their distance. They all worried about it. Many were overjoyed at the relationship between their beautiful empress and the handsome emperor. This sudden change brought great anxiety to their minds.

That evening jungkook was going to meet Emperor yoongi. On the way, he met a maid who was on her way to emperor yoongi's chamber.

"Are you going to meet the Emperor?"

"Yes, your majesty. I'm bringing tea for his majesty."

"I'm going to meet the father. I will take it." When jungkook said that, the maid obeyed her. Jungkook took the tray in his hand and walked towards the emperor yoongi's chamber. The emperor's chief eunch greeted her, announced her arrival, and opened the door to enter the emperor's chamber.

"My daughter." Emperor yoongi welcomed jungkook with great joy. Jungkook placed the tea tray on the small table and greeted the emperor.

"Why did you bring tea, daughter? You don't need to do these things." Emperor yoongi sit down and gestured jungkook to sit down too.

"I met the maid on the way. That's why I brought it father. It's a small thing."

"Hmm good. How's your training?"

"Training is almost over now." Jungkook said pouring tea into small cups.

"Ah it's a good thing. Ah..umm.. did something happen between you and taehyung?" Yoongi asked as he sipped the cup of tea that jungkook had served.

"No, father. Nothing happened to us." Jungkook let out a long sigh. "But oraboni is avoiding me. I don't know the reason." Jungkuk said in a sad tone.

"You should talk to him, jungsoon. That's the only way to solve the problem. Try to talk with him." When emperor yoongi said that, jungkook nodded.

Suddenly emperor yoongi felt his chest tighten. At the same time, due to the difficulty in breathing, he tightened his chest and started coughing hard. Jungkook was terrified when he saw the emperor's condition.

"Chief eunch.. chief eunuch.. come immediately. The emperor is unwell." Jungkook shouted loudly, rubbing the emperor's chest. When the chief eunch burst in, emperor yoongi lost consciousness. Soon the royal physician arrived. At the same time, taehyung was present. The whole palace was turned upside down by the news.

After the royal physician examined the emperor, his face took on a serious appearance.

"How is my father's condition? What happened to him?" Taehyung  asked impatiently.

"Sorry, I'm not sure, God. It's hard to recognize the king's symptoms, but I suspect there is poison in the emperor's blood. That may be why his eyes and veins are turning black." The royal physician replied.

"What was the last meal or drink the emperor took?" The doctor asked the chief eunuch.

"The emperor drank tea after lunch. That was with the empress a short while ago." The chief eunuch said in a frightened tone.

"That means there was something in the tea he drank." Jennie interrupted as she entered the chamber.

"But I also drank tea with the emperor. Nothing happened to me."

"That's the problem. I heard you brought the tea today." Jennie said twitching corner of her mouth.

"But I didn't make the tea. I met the maid who brought  the tea on the way. That's why I brought tea." Jungkook replied in a trembling voice. He was very scared.

"But the kitchen maids said the tray of tea they had prepared was still in the royal kitchen, and no maid had arrived at the time with the tea." Jennie said in a loud voice.

After that, everyone looked at jungsoon with a suspicious look. Jungkook began to panic. His eyes filled with tears. Taehyung's heart told him that jungsoon was innocent. But according to jennie, Jungkook was incharge of a serious crime. As emperor, he couldn't make a single decision at that moment. Normally, he didn't abuse his power. Eventually, jungkook was  remanded in custody till investigation the case properly, because all evidence were against him.

.
.
.
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Borahae💜️

15/1/2021