Jimin's secret💀☠️💀

Many called for jungkook to be punished. Most of them are loyal to jennie and her father. Everyone else was silent. They couldn't believe that their adorable, kind empress had done such a thing, but according to the available evidence, she was suspicious.

After inquiring into the matter, taehyung had to imprison her.

"Namjoon you find out about this. I'm sure jungsoon wouldn't do such a thing. So find out everything. She has to prove she's right." Taehyung handed over the task to general namjoon.

"Yes, your majesty."

As namjoon was leaving, someone broke in without permission.

"Jimin.. What are you doing here? How are you now?" Taehyung wondered because jimin was in the royal hospital after he fell unconscious the night before.

"I regained consciousness this morning, but I fell asleep due to exhaustion. When I woke up, emperor yoongi was taken to the hospital in a critical condition." Jimin said panting hardly.

"Yeah. A lot happened during the day you were unconscious." Even taehyung's voice took on a weary nature.

"You ... do you think empress jungsoon did that?" Jimin asked in a voice full of disbelief.

"I don't think so, but I need evidence to prove her right. I can't release her at this moment."

"I want to meet her." Jimin said in a firm voice. Taehyung looked at him as if he wanted to understand jimin.

"Do you know why I fainted yesterday?" When Jimin looked directly into taehyung's eyes, taehyung shook his head signaling 'no'.

"I'm sorry I hid this from you. I did it because dark magic is banned from the palace. I can control and practice dark magic. My parents were educated about dark magic. They were geniuses. But they had to die because of that. So I have never used dark magic. It brings destruction to yourself. Somehow someone used a powerful dark magic last night. Certainly it was a deadly dark magic. I couldn't bear it. Because in that kind of situation, dark energy that hidden inside of us try to come out. So I had to fight with it. That's why I lost consciousness." Taehyung was surprised when jimin explained. Although he had studied dark magic, he never thought that jimin was associated with dark magic.

"You mean, like, someone has tried to destroy someone with dark magic?"

"Yes your majesty, And I'm sure there's something to do with that incident and emperor yoongi's illness." Jimin was serious, and so was taehyung.

"I want to make a request of you. I want to meet empress jungsoon." Taehyung looked at jimin with a sharp look.

"I need to know everything she knows from her, so please allow me to meet her." Jimin knelt down infront of emperor taehyung for the first time.

"Well you get permission." In the end, taehyung allowed jimin to go against the law. Usually a person who tried to kill a member of the royal family was given the death penalty. Also, no one was allowed to meet them.

Jimin soon said goodbye to the emperor and went to meet hoseok and tzuyu.

"Did the emperor give permission?" Hoseok asked impatiently. Tzuyu's eyes were red and swollen from the constant tears.

"Yeah, but the three of us can't enter the cell at once. I know a secret passage to the cell. I'll show it. You two come that way. I'll come through the front door."

"Good"

"What are these robes for?"

As Hoseok agreed with jimin, tzuyu pointed out the maids' clothes in her hand.

"To make her unrecognizable. Dress her in servant clothes and cover her face with this cloth." Jimin advised.

He then showed hoseok and tzuyu the secret door and entered through the front door. At the emperor's command, Jimin was allowed to enter.

When Jimin walked a short distance, Jungsoon was lying in one of the cages. Her cheeks were covered with dry tears. The usually pink face was pale. The white robes he wore took on a chaotic nature. Jimin's heart was full of grief. He picked the right key from the hidden key ring and opened the prison door. She woke up as he approached jungsoon. Jungsun tried to scream in fear because of the sudden visitor. But Jimin quickly shut jungsoon's mouth. The soft caress of the withered pink lips felt great in jimin's palm. Jimin quickly pulled his hand away, signaling jungsoon to be quiet. After seeing that jimin was present, jungsoon's fears disappeared.

"We need to get out of here soon. Hoseok and tzuyu will be here now." Jimin whispered. Jungsoon nodded.

Just then, Tzuyu and Hoseok arrived.

"Let's go out and wait until she changes clothes." Jimin said so, leaving jungsoon alone and coming out with the other two.

"You two didn't get any interference on the way, did you? This must be a secret." As jimin asked hoseok assured him that there were no obstacles. After sometime, jungsoon came out dressed as a servant. Using the old cloth in the cage, jimin shaped it and covered it with jungsoon's clothes and made it look like someone was sleeping. They wanted to keep jungsoon's escape a secret for as long as possible.

"Then the three of you leave by secret passage. I'm leaving from the front door. Then they won't doubt me. We will meet again at the end of the royal garden." Jimin said so and left them.

Hoseok, tzuyu and jungsoon left through the secret passage. Later, as the three of them discussed, they met at the corner of the royal garden.

"We must go to the royal pharmacy immediately. We have very little time. Only jungsoon can save emperor yoongi. I will explain everything else later. At this moment we must save the emperor as soon as possible." Jimin said impatiently. Despite asking a lot of questions, the other three obeyed jimin because that was the best thing to do at that moment.

But they didn't know that someone was watching their every move for a while. As soon as they left, the man headed off to find his master.

"Then my suspicion is correct." The stranger smiled when he heard what his spy said.

"What should I do now? Should I go after them?"

"No. You do the job I told you to do. That's important at the moment, but keep an eye on them."

"All right." With that the spy said goodbye to his master and left.

"Jimin.. you're braver than I thought, but you can not escape from my eyes." The stranger said to himself and a smirk flickered at the corner of his mouth.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

So.. what do you think? Who is this unknown master?
And do you think jungkook can save yoongi?

Borahae💜️

I guess, you've heard about taehyung's problem right?? I don't know what to say.. like... how can someone hate him? He has such a genuine heart. He's so humble and lovable. He's so perfect. Every time he expresses his love for armys. He is someone that hides his own pain and giving others a smile. I don't know what people gain from hurting someone. We don't deserve him.🙁😢💔

18/1/2021