Emperor is a lier

"Ha haa... You're in my hands now." Jennie said looking at jungkook who was lying on the floor. Jungsoon's kidnappers were more successful than they thought because of jungsoon.

"How sad to see the empress miserably lying on a cold floor?" Jennie had a malicious grin on her face as she looked at minjun next to her. Her soldiers surrounded the palace and provided security. Minjun stood by her side and devoted himself to jennie's safety.

"Concubine jennie??" Jungkook wiped his eyes and asked as he couldn't imagine at once what had happened.

"I am.. The killer of you and your beloved emperor."

"Why are you doing this?" Jungkook asked feeling sympathetic about jennie.

"I want this empire. I want your position. I am the empress of this empire. You came from nowhere and destroyed my dream." Jennie angrily snapped at jungkook who was gasped by her action.

"If you want to be empress, I'll tell taehyung oraboni."

"Huh.. oraboni? You two seem to be very close. However you may fool everyone, but  you can't fool me by your innocent look. You all going to have to pay for my injustice and for my father." Jennie said rudely.

"How about we play a little bit with taehyung's pretty wife before taehyung's arrival.?" Jennie turned to minjun with a cruel smile.

"Bring a soldier." Minjun felt sorry for the innocent empress, but he couldn't disobey jennie's orders.

He approached jungkook and jennie with a buff soldier.

"She belongs to you. Not everyone gets a chance to taste the emperor's property, so enjoy your opportunity." Jennie said with a cruel smile.

When the soldier looked at trembling jungkook, he forgot everything. He craved to crush and destroy the pure and beautiful girl. As the soldier approached jungkook with a lustful look, jungkook started to back away from him, but jungkook had to stop when his back against the wall.

"Please don't do this... concubine jennie..." Jungkook cried out but jennie didn't care about his pleadings.

As the soldier held jungkook's small body in his arms and leaned towards his neck, jungkook tried to push him as hard as he could, but jungkook couldn't fight with a strong soldier.

"I ... I ... I'm not a woman. You can't do this." In the end, jungkook revealed his secret because there was nothing else he could do. Whether he reveals it or not, they will know in a moment. So what's the point of hiding it?

"What? Are you kidding me?" Jennie asked angrily.

"No. That's true. I'm not a woman." When jungkook repeated, jennie approached him, gesturing to the soldier and minjun to leave the room.

Jennie looked at jungkook for a moment and suddenly she spoke.

"Take off your clothes."

"what?" Jungkook asked in surprise because he didn't think that jennie would say such a thing.

"How can I know for sure that you're a man without seeing it with my own eyes? Get naked," Jennie said again, jungkook hesitant. But when jennie's  patience ran out, she tore off jungkook's clothes because she wanted to know the truth. Jennie opened her mouth in surprise when she saw jungkook's naked body. Jungkook felt uncomfortable in front of her and tried hard to cover his private parts. Jennie immediately left the room, changing the plan in her mind. Jungkook quickly covered his body again with his torn clothes on the floor. Jungkook was happy to escape from that soldier anyway.

"Hyung, come quickly. I can't be here anymore. Save me please." Jungkook murmured as he pushed himself into the corner of the room and curled into himself, trying to supress his soft sobs.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Are you saying you've been given a sleeping pill?" Taehyung asked, turning to tzuyu.

"Yes your majesty, I have never slept so much. I fell asleep as soon as I got to my chamber after the dinner I had eaten that night. It was almost noon when I woke up and then when I was looking for the empress I found out she was missing." Tzuyu said as she wiped her eyes.

"Son, don't panic, let's check the palace first. Before the daughter gets in trouble, we can save her." Emperor yoongi consoled taehyung. He too was very upset.

"Permission your majesty, it seems that the last time the empress was seen was by the chief gardener." Moments later, general namjoon appeared infront of the emperor.

The gardener who came with him described the incident.

"She's very stubborn." Tzuyu let out. Taehyung thought for a moment.

"Did you see jennie?"

"She's not in the palace." General namjoon replied.

"I knew it." Taehyung's hands tightened in anger. "Did you send the message to jimin and hoseok?"

"Yes. They are both already close to the palace."

Before taehyung could say anything, a soldier suddenly ran up to them.

"Sorry for interrupting, your majesty, but people are starting to protest in front of the palace in anger."

"what?" As taehyung's deep chilling voice echoed through the room, everyone turned to the soldier in amazement to find out why the people were angry.

"Yes. They .. they say .. our .. our .. E..mpress." The soldier began to stutter in fear.

"Be clear. What's their problem?" Emperor yoongi demanded as he signaled taehyung  to calm down. The soldier gulped and started to speak.

"They say .. that our empress .. she... she is a man." As soon as the words came out of the soldier's mouth, everyone froze. Everyone except general namjoon knew about it. Tzuyu felt the lack of hoseok's presence well. Fear made her feel unconscious. Emperor yoongi turned to his son to calm him down. Because as emperor yoongi knew, taehyung still didn't know that jungsoon was a man.

"Son .. don't be upset .."

"I know that, father. They are telling the truth." Taehyung turned to face emperor yoongi, interrupting him.

At that moment, hoseok and jimin ran towards them in panic. They were terrified when they heard about jungkook's disappearance and revelation along the way.

"How ... did they know that?" The soldier answered as taehyung asked calmly.

"They say that empress jungsoon ran away from the palace because she was a man. And they said that there is no more trust in the emperor. " The soldier was reluctant and told all the details.

"Taehyung.. jungsoon doesn't know anything about this." But taehyung said jimin to be quiet.

"I am the emperor. I can make and change the law. The people have no right to challenge the emperor. Tell them that. Even if jungsoon is a man, she is the empress of the empire." Everyone turned to him in amusement as taehyung spoke in a majestic tone. So far, taehyung has stood up for justice. He never abused the power of the emperor. Also, no decision was taken without looking into the facts. He answered the problems of the people properly. But this time, for the first time, the caring taehyung ignored everyone. For him empress.
.
.
.
.

What do you think?

My exams are near. Then I will not be able to update as soon as before. Before that I try to finish the story.

31/1/2021