Born of the blessed prince

"The emperor is here." A soldier informed.

That day was the day goryeo emperor arrived at the jolbon kingdom. King jin, was readying to welcome the emperor, by decorating both sides of the road.

"Welcome to our small kingdom, Emperor."

"Take a seat, Emperor." King Jin greeted the Emperor warmly.

"I came to talk about something." The emperor said after a while.

The emperor was heartbroken by King jin's kind eyes and warm welcome, but he didn't hesitate to do all he could for his son.

"I came to find out about your unborn child."

"King, we have another two weeks for the childbirth. And the royal doctors said we would have a princess." King Jin said without showing any nervousness.

Instantly the emperor's eyes twinkled. "Then I will not have to betray their kindness, and also the prince and the kingdom will have a strong, fortunate, and beautiful empress." Thought the Emperor.

"Congratulations, King jin. Then I will definitely attend the princess's naming ceremony." The emperor said.

"It's a great honor for us, Emperor." King jin replied hiding his uneasiness.

Later, after a royal banquet, the emperor and his entourage set out on horseback for the empire.

      💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Your majesty, what will we do if a prince is born to us?" The queen asked from the king who came to the bedroom at night.

"That's what I've been thinking all this week."

"So ??"

"I went to meet the buddhist monk of the sacred mountain."

"He told me a strange story. He said the emperor's prince  is not an ordinary child. Anyone still don't know about it. The monk said crown prince may not be able to control his power one day. That's why as prophets said a blessed child will be born."

"That is wonderful, your majesty. I don't understand anything. How can an abnormal child be born in a empire with ordinary people?"

"His mother... The monk said that the deceased empress was an extraordinary person."

"Yeah, but it's hard for me to believe."

"Hmm..by the way my queen, do you remember our childhood  friend?"

"Yoonhi ??"

"Yes, I said her to comeback. She's going to have a baby too. The royal doctors said she's going to have a daughter too. So if we have a prince we'll show yoonhi's daughter to the emperor as our princess."

"Isn't it too dangerous when it comes to future, your majesty."

"The monk said to use your tactics. All we have to do is protect the prince." King jin said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Somehow, the time came for the queen to give birth. Yoonhi also ready to give birth. Only the royal physician, Yoonhi, and the queen's most loyal servant remained in the queen's chamber, while everyone else remained outside the palace. The king rested anxiously outside the chamber with the king's chief royal guard.

The whole kingdom anxiously awaited for their first royal heir. The whole kingdom was adorned with colourful flowers and decorations. Even nature is become so splendor.

Almost an hour after the painful moans and cries, a baby's cry was heard. Then the king heard another child crying and was allowed to enter the chamber.