Mother, what is a marriage ?💘

"Come and sit here." When the queen came to her chamber, she sat down on the bed and called the prince to her side.

"Are you angry with Mom and Dad?"

The prince shook his head signifying no.

"What is it then?"

"I thought I was a princess. Father, hoseok hyung, his dada are very different from me, mother. They are very tall and very strong. I'm not. How can I be a prince?"

"Wait a minute ..."  Queen said and came back with a white book.

"Look this is a woman's body and a man's body. What's your body like now?" The Queen questioned, pointing to the diagrams that described the body features.

"So I'm a prince, but why is my body so small?"

"That's because you're still growing up. Mother is sure you'll be a handsome prince as time pass by." The queen comforted the little prince.

"Well then should I dress like hoseok oraboni now?"

"No. You have heard what your father said. You must hide the fact that you are a prince for as long as possible. You must make sure that no one is around when you bathe and dress. Tell them you have tzuyu to help you."

"Okayyy." The prince smiled and nodded.

"You're still a child. How can I be without you, son?" The queen squeezed the prince's cheeks with tears in her eyes.

"Soo.. what is a marriage, mother?"

"It's the sweetest bond in the world. Marriage is the beginning of the family and is a life-long commitment. Marriage is more than a physical union, it is also a spiritual and emotional union. As your father and I promised to live together, two people promise to live together until death tear them apart and live in love and cooperation is called a marriage. Also, promise me.. Once you've married the crown prince, you will be his empress. Then you want to treat his friends as your friends, his parents should be treated like your own parents, you should allow his will, obey his commands, help him in every situation. And most importantly you should be carefull with everyone. Not all people are as good as you. So do you promise mother?"

"Yes, I promise mother, but I can't live without mother and father." the prince said, hugging the queen.

"We too can't live without you my baby bunny. But one day you will have to do it." The Queen said, caressing the prince's hair.

"Also, once you've married, you will often have to sleep with the crown prince. Don't let him touch you for as long as you can, but you will not be able to do that. However one day you will have to let him touch you. Help him there. He will teach you what to do. Mother don't know how to explain it, and you're still a baby to me. I can't talk about this subject as a mother." The Queen said with a sigh. Of course, marriage between two men didn't happen before. so the queen didn't have a proper understanding of it.

"I will do it like you said. Now shall I sleep with dad and mom today?" The prince looked at the queen with sparkling eyes.

"You can sleep in our chamber for seven days." The queen said as the prince jumped into her arms happily.

"I still don't understand, how can I send my adorable baby bunny to another country." The queen thought, tightening her grip around  the prince. The child snuggled more into his mother's chest.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Later that night,

King jin looked at his adorable sleeping baby boy on the bed.

"What will happen to him after they find out about it, my king? He's still a kid. But after their first night crown prince will find out about his secret. What will they do to him? I'm afraid." The queen said with tear filled eyes.

"Our son will be protected. It is also said that the prince was a blessed and powerful prince, but he is still an ordinary child. He is by no means an extraordinary person, except for his knowledge and ability in medicine. He is also physically weak. He is very tender and delicate. So the emperor will not see him as a threat. If anything happens, I will beg under his feet to save our child." The king said emotionally. He's scared too. But he had no choice.

        ........................................................

A quick update. I know.. a short chapter. 😕 Anyway enjoy..
Borahae💜️

8/12/2020