Soulmate 💘

from last chapter;

"Yes. But I didn't know she was a dragon." The emperor said in surprise.

“I know a lot you don’t know.I know many things you don't know. Can you explain what happened after that? "

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Yes, I have wanted to fight and explore mysteries since I was a child, so even that day without informing my father the former emperor, I went with my bodyguard to find the hidden valley at the end of the kingdom. It was on that journey that I met her. I didn't like any girl, but as soon as I saw her I fell in love with her. Then I took her to the palace and married her with the permission of my father. She and I were happy. After about a year she got pregnant with our son. Then, as the prince were about to be born, she asked me to go and see the hidden valley again. Reluctantly, I agreed. If I hadn't done so then, she would still be alive today. " The emperor said as he wiped his eyes.
Taehyung's eyes filled with tears too.

"She died during her childbirth, didn't she?" When the monk asked, the king nodded agreeing with him.

"That's why the prince was a dragon. He had to be transformed at the age of 18. That's why he turned into a dragon. Also, prince taehyung is a rare species like his mother. He couldn't control himself. Fortunately, he was close to the dark forest. If that happened in the imperial palace, then we would all be in big trouble. Because he could have killed a lotof people. "

As the monk spoke, Prince Jimin and the Emperor's eyes widened in fear.

"I can't do this. What do I do if this happens again?" Taehyung asked, frustrated with himself.

"There is someone created for you. He can control you. Your Majesty, you know about it. Get married when the blessed child is old enough. Wear this necklace until then. Never remove this necklace. When this necklace loses its power, your soul mate is by your side. He will be able to control you, and until then you will not change your body, but you can connect with your dragon, talk to him, and over time you will be able to control him, he is not a monster, and one day he will help you to fight your enemies. Will do. " The monk gave the princes a necklace made of a blue gemstone.

Then as everyone was getting ready to leave, the monk told the prince to come back again. When the prince came, the monk told something that only the prince could hear.

"You aren't a normal human being, so the average person can't be your partner. You will understand this, so don't blame yourself. Your dragon will recognize your soul mate, and your partner's moles is placed same as your moles. Never have sex with another person. Your control will be lost in such a moment. Only your soul mate will be able to bear to have sex with you, and your dragon will accept only him or her. " The monk said firmly.

End of the flash back

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"The problem I have is why did he say he or she?" Kim taehyung looked at Jimin. He had told jimin what the lord of the sacred mountain had said.

"That's true. You're a prince. so of course your soulmate must be a girl."

"Hmm... I think He said that without thinking much."

"And we already know your little fiancee is a girl." Jimin said laughing. Kim taehyung rolled his eyes.

"And don't you feel that jennie lied to you? He said that no one can have sex with you." Jimin asked the problem he has throughout two years.

"But jimin, I was out of control at the time. On the other hand our royal doctor assured me that."

"Time will solve everything. I'll say goodbye then."

Prince said goodbye to Jimin and went to the emperor's chamber to find his father.

"Father King .. How are you now?" The prince asked sadly. Before two years ago the emperor suddenly became ill, engulfing the entire kingdom in grief.

"Now I'm fine. Don't worry son. Your father is well." The emperor said.

"Well. I am ruling the kingdom with general namjoon, Father."

"It's worth it. I'm delaying your coronation because of your marriage. The princess I proposed to you is still a little girl. In another four years she will be ready. Then your marriage will take place."

"If she's still a little girl, she's not fit for me, is she?"

"She's the blessed princess, and she's your soulmate. So she's the right person for you." The emperor said happily. The emperor's happy smile was the reason why the prince didn't reject the proposal.

After bidding farewell to the emperor, the prince went to his chamber to fall asleep.

"Our partner must be growing well" Suddenly he heard vante's voice.
He named his dragon as vante.
"Yeah yeah .. let me sleep freely now. I'm too tired to have a conversation with you today." The prince said, closing the mind-link connection between the dragon and him. For the past two years the prince have been recognizing him by having occasional conversations with his dragon. But when he didn't want to, he stop talking with the dragon.

"I wonder. Who are you that so special to me? Maybe I'm not feeling love for anyone because of you." The prince thought so before going to sleep.

In his sleep he saw that little he was kissing a beautiful baby.

💫💫💫💫💫💘💘💘💫💫💫💫💫💫

I know this is a short chapter. But next chapter will be the present time. Jungkook will be 16 and kim taehyung will be 24.

28/11/2020