I'm a boy

I'm sorry guys.. The important part was cut by mistake.. I'm so sorry i didn't notice it until you guys asked. Sorryyy😭🙇

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"How can he do that?" Jennie screamed angrily as she walked back and forth in her chamber.

"I'll take revenge on everyone .. I'll take revenge .." Jennie shouted and started crying. Her maid looked at her sympathetically, unable to do anything. Jennie was furious when her father was poisoned to death. She behaved like a lunatic. At one point she screamed in anger and at another she cried out loud. Then she started laughing frantically. Everyone who thought jennie had nothing to do with this felt sorry for her. Everyone thought that a child loves his parents, even if they weren't good people. But no one knew that jennie was not as innocent as they thought. A few days later she calmed down.

She arrived at the palace of empress jungsoon in the morning because she was ordered to apologize.

"Huh! Apologies... i don't care about apologising.I'm ready to vent my anger on her." Jennie thought as she smirk, but her face went pale as she heard that the empress was in the emperor's palace.

Jungkook had to live in taehyung's palace at taehyung's command. Everything was back to normal. As before, taehyung became close with jungkook. He even apologized. But taehyung never spoke the truth about jungkook to jungkook or anyone else. However, as before, at night, when jungkook hugs taehyung and asks for a sweet kiss from taehyung, taehyung forgets for a moment that jungkook is a boy. But every other moment it tormented taehyung's heart.

Jimin on the other hand, explained in front of hoseok, tzuyu and jungkook about how he knew jungkook's truth.

Flashback

Before jungsoon's marriage, King jin went back to the sacred mountain and met the lord. Coincidentally, jimin was on the sacred mountain at the time. Somehow jimin heard king jin and the monk talking about taehyung and began to secretly listen to their story.

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise. Jimin understood from their story that the princess of the kingdom of jolbon is in fact a prince.

After King jin left, jimin tried to sneak out of his hiding spot, but a voice stopped him.

"You can not tell anyone this truth." It took on a more dictatorial nature than a request. Jimin slowly turned and saw the the monk of sacred mountain looking at him very calmly.

"But I can't lie to my best friend and my empire." Jimin snapped angrily.

"As you already know, they are fated partners. They are inseparable. You must help strengthen their bond. You can protect them both, and the day will come when everyone will know this secret. Until then, you can do nothing. One day, only his partner can control taehyung and his dragon, and the power of the necklace I gave him will soon be gone, and then taehyung will not be able to control himself alone. So his partner should be by his side. " The Lord explained calmly.

Jimin understood what the Lord was saying. So he promised to keep that secret, as the Lord had said. Although he initially disliked jungkook, over time as jungkook became a close friend, jimin was really happy about jungkook being taehyung's partner. And at times he was happy to scare hoseok and tzuyu. Knowing well that jungkook was princess jungsoon, he had previously asked hoseok and tzuyu about it while laughing inwardly.

End.

On the other hand, after hearing that jungkook had saved his life, emperor yoongi fell in love with jungkook even more.

So jungkook was very happy.

It was like a thorn in jennie's eye. However she met jungkook and apologized. Jennie quietly apologized keeping the words locked in her mind. Because of taehyung being there, she couldn't insult or blame the empress.