You're going to marry soon.💍💎

When they arrived, the whole palace was bewildered and began to search for them.

The royal guard sighed as he saw the three of them.

"Where did the three of you go missing? Everyone was looking for you." The chief royal gaurd glared at his son.

"Oraboni did nothing. I just wanted to see what the chief maid of the royal kitchen said." As the little princess pouted, the guard smiled, forgetting everything.

"All right, let's go. Father was looking for you." The guard said lovingly as the princess ran and hung on to his arms.

The reason why everyone loves the princess is because of her caring and lovely behavior. Even though her age was normal for girls to marry, she was still a baby to everyone because of this cute behavior of the princess.

"Father.." The princess saw the king and ran into his arms. The king lifted the princess, forgetting all worries.

"Where did you go? Father and mother were scared."

"I wanted to see the waterfall that our chief maid of the royal kitchen said. Oraboni and tzuyu said they needed your permission. But I knew father won't allow me to leave the palace, so I insisted on them. Sorry father. I will not do that again." The princess said wrapping her arms around king's neck.

"Now you're being pretty naughty." The queen said in a reprimanding tone who was came during the princess's speech.

"Mother... My dear mother, don't be angry. Otherwise you will grow old like the Chief eunch." When the princess said that, everyone tried to hide their laughs.

"You little brat. Father can't lift you up now. You are heavy. Get down."

"Mother is jealous. Isn't it father? Father can still pick me up. I'm not that heavy." The princess said and got down laughing.

"Well well. I called the three of you to let you know something important." The king said in a serious tone.

"What is that, Father?"

"My princess.., it's about your marriage."

"I have to get married? Why should I get married? Can't I stay forever with you two? Did you two think of sending me away because I was irritating you guys? Please, father, I promise I will not do naughty things again. Please don't send me." The princess's eyes filled with tears.

"No, daughter. That's not the case. Everyone should get married when they are old enough. Like your mother and father." The queen said, patting the princess's head.

"The other thing is, this is our emperor's order. Your and the crown prince's wedding will take place in seven days."

As the king spoke, hoseok and tzuyu's eyes widened.

"But your majesty... the p..princess.. the princess.." Tsuyu tried to say, with widen eyes.

"What is it tzuyu?" The king asked giving her a assuring smile.

"Excuse me, King. But hoseok oraboni saved her when the princess was swept away by the river today. She was kinda drowning. I tried to dress the princess in a robe because she was still weak and shivering from the coldness."

"She said I'm not a girl!! She said I have a body of a boy." Princess said, interrupting tzuyu because she wanted to know what tzuyu had meant.

"Then you two discovered it. I was ready to tell it to the three of you." The King sighed and resumed.

"Only you and your parents, the royal physician, the queen's maid, the queen and I know about this. So you two must have keep this matter as a secret. That time, the prophets had said about a prophecy. They said that during that time a blessed child will be born. And if a prince is born he is powerful and unique and if a princess is born she will bring prosperity to the empire, that no one will be able to defeat her by beauty and that someone who marries her will be powerful .. So Jungsoon, you were the only royal child born to the whole empire at that time, and the emperor came to our kingdom after hearing about it. Because a powerful prince's born is a threat to the crown prince. Because of that, tzuyu was the one who we showed to the emperor as newborn princess of jolbon kingdom. Since that day, prince jeon jungkook grew up as a princess named jeon jungsoon for your own protection. That is why you are forbidden to leave the palace." The king finished his long speech.

"Then the princess is a boy??" Hoseok asked in amused tone.

"Yes. And the princess's slim petit body and her beauty was a bless to us." (Just imagine 16 year old jungkook.)

"But your majesty., they will know this after her marriage. The princess will be in danger."

"I was thinking about it, but there is nothing we can do at the moment. And the lord of the sacred mountains was the first to tell us that we would give birth to a boy, while even the royal doctors said that we would give birth to a princess. And he said that the crown prince was no ordinary man. Therefore, blessed prince were created to control him. So that the marriage between our prince and the crown prince should take place, for the sake of the whole kingdom. I am sure no danger will happen. The lord said that the crown prince will never harm his partner. Because they are soulmates."

"But this is an abnormal marriage. Our prince is a man. A crown prince is also a man." Tzuyu said as if nothing she could be understood.

The princess next to the king, looked at her in disbelief. She still couldn't believe she was a prince.

"It is their destiny. The prince will be protected, and the prince is said to be a blessed prince. But he is still an ordinary child. If something happened, then I would have sacrificed my life to save the princes."

"Your majesty, can't we send another girl to replace the prince?" The queen, who had been silent so far, asked.

"No, according to the lord of the sacred mountain, they are spiritual companions, so that the crown prince can recognize him. And if we replace someone, he will surely know. And many people have seen our prince jungkook, and even his portraits are popular."

"Allow me to go to the kingdom with the princes,my king. Forgive me, Father.. But the protection of the prince is my responsibility." Hoseok knelt down before King.

"Let me go too, your majesty. I can't live without the princess and hyung." Tzuyu also asked permission to follow them.

"I have summoned you two to make that request. Thank you both for being prepared to take such a risk for the prince. If there is any danger to the prince's life, send me a message in the hand of a dove. Then the three of you escape from the imperial palace somehow. I will prepare a special team of royal soldiers. I will send them." The king told them both with great love.

"Then we must be ready to welcome the crown prince now. They will come to escort the bride." The king said so and got up to leave.

"Jungsoon..go with your mother. She will give you the advice you need." The king told the silent princes.

The princess followed her mother to her palace as a corpse walked by.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Please vote and comment
Borahae💜️

7/12/2020