7

Y/n and Eugen sat across from each other with cups of tea in their hands, both sat in silence with Jeanne and Hood staring at the two. Eugen sighed placing her cup down.

"I'd like to speak to Bismarck in private, so if you two wouldn't mind." She made a 'go away' gesture. With a sigh Jeanne shrugged and dragged hood along with her to god only knows where.

"So, what is the issue?" Y/n asked setting his cup down on the table as well.

"I know you're not the Bismarck." Eugen said Y/n looked at her and then took a glance to his left where Bismarck was laying her head on the table snoring.

"I don't understand. How can I not be Bismarck? My rigging matches the ship and my mother tongue is Deutsche." Y/n defended himself smiling.

"In body and memory perhaps, but in soul? You are not one of us, you are human. Not a ship." Eugen said smirking at Y/n who exhaled through his nose.

"Prove it." Was all Y/n said as Prinz stood up and walked over to him and placed a hand on his chest. He tried leaning back but she leaned further into him, before smiling.

"That is why I know, your heart." Eugen said grabbing his hand and placing it on her chest, he instinctively pull his hand away but her heavy cruiser strength outmatched his spur of the moment spasm. "Oh relax, now tell me what you feel~" Eugen said, Y/n now red in the face due to the warmth.

"It feels warm, soft...but no heartbeat." Y/n said Eugen let go of his hand which then fell back to his side. 

"It's as they say, the heart of the navy lies within the flagship. Only in our case it's true, the heart and spirit of the Kriegsmarine resides in you making you the flagship of the Ironblood." Eugen said taking her seat across from Y/n once more, leaving him with more questions than answers.

"Ironblood? No navy has been edgy enough to call themselves that, not to my knowledge at least." Y/n questioned partaking in the tea once more.

"It's what they renamed the Kriegsmarine to, rather than letting us keep our traditional name, since the British bastard over the operation couldn't pronounce it he changed it into something akin to what a twelve year old would name a boy band to rebel against his Christian parents." Eugen explained with a sad sigh afterwards.

"Well, were any others subjected to this injustice? The imperial fleet? The Regia Marina?" Y/n asked while the Italians were lacking in strength they made up for it in spirit and the Japanese ships were mighty in their own right, still lacking in comparison to Germany but close enough to be respected.

"Sakura empire, Sardegna Empire, Guess he didn't like the fact someone else having the Gaul to call themselves the 'Royal' navy teehee." She giggled dryly to herself remembering the look of shock on both fleets being designated their new names. The Kriegsmarine didn't particularly care, or rather Prinz Eugen didn't care, she was busy looking for Bismarck.

Flash back... 

Prinz Eugen pov...

We all stood in a large warehouse, Kriegsmarine, Japanese and Italian were all lined up in front of a large imposing stage, that's when a man dressed in a suit walked out from behind curtains with a large smile on his face, then he started to speak while I was rolling my eyes as this pompous British man waffled on about this 'Azur Lane' he envisioned, I looked for my old friend, the Bismarck. I looked through my fellow German ships in search of her but no one, until I found her sister, Tirpitz.

"Psst, see any sigh of Bismarck around here?" I asked and she shook her head as well.

"I've been looking out for someone like myself but to no avail, maybe She wasn't ready to be awoken yet?" Tirpitz questioned more so to herself than to me as I sighed