5

Hood PoV...

'My head hurts, My back feels like it's about to break. That bastard didn't kill me.' Those were the first thoughts I had once I woke up. I was in a bed, in a room I didn't recognize, The bed was in the left corner of the room, to my right was a desk with a computer and there was a bookshelf in the far right corner of the room. 'At least it's more comfortable than the cell back at base.' I thought as I heard voices in another room.

"For the last time we can't just off her in her sleep!" A man with a heavy German accent yelled.

"And why not, once she wakes up she's going to try and kill you so rather than having me say I told you so let's just finish her off!" A woman yelled back, I couldn't place an accent on her. 

"If you both keep yelling she will wake up sooner than expected." A calm monotone voice spoke.

'Must be talking about me, but they don't know I'm awake, So I have the element of surprise.' I tried to summon my rigging but it wouldn't work.

"It's futile, I've installed a field around this house that prevents wisdom cubes from activating." A woman's voice called out, she was sitting at the computer desk staring at whatever was on the dimly lit screen. 'How did I not notice her?' I thought to myself.

"So, are you here to kill me?" I asked the mystery woman who sighed in response.

"Were it so easy. No Bismarck needs allies, and even if you refuse to join us you'll be treated like a POW. You'll be fed watered and given a place to rest.  You won't be allowed outside, you will be confined to this room, and you will have no interaction with anyone else." The woman explained in a cold manner. 

"Why? Why rebel against Azur lane? We want to protect humanity, from the terrors that are to emerge from the sea!" I said trying to stand up only to realized I was bound by chains to the bed so I settled for sitting up instead and getting a better look at the woman across from me. She had Blonde hair and blue eyes, her face was one of disapproval.

"Oh? And what are those terrors, might I ask? Sirens? Demons from below? Failed ships that went 'Rogue'? Or is it that Azur lane created you as when the world goes to shit due to Them interfering with things beyond their control? So many questions, and you have none of the answers do you Hood?" The woman said as I tried to stand up but to no avail. 

"We are made to protect humanity!" I snapped back.

"You were made as a cover up, you were made so The company behind your precious Azur lane intends to uncover things that will bring humanity to its knees and in our darkest hour they will send in your kind to 'save us, for a hefty fee. Care to guess what that fee is?" Before I could respond the woman showed me her computer monitor it showed humans in chains being lead into a factory, where they were then forced into a machine, agonizing screams came from within and on the conveyor leading away from the machine red wisdom cubes begun to spew out of the machines down a line, at the end of the line were girls, who stood dead still as the cube entered their body they jolted to life with an evil smile. They walked out of the factory and summoned large powerful guns and begun to level all that stood around them. 

"You're a prototype, for what is to truly destroy humanity." The woman explained to me I sat in disbelief. 

"I-impossible, How do you know these things?" I asked the woman who let out a hollow chuckle. 

"Who do you think came up with the plan? It wasn't the dapper gentleman calling the shots, no he needed a someone to think of a plan that would assure their victory." The woman said as she stood up and approached me, and unlocked the chains that held me down. "It's your choice if you want to try to fight your way out of here, Only he will kill you this time, after all I'm sure the German ships will be more than happy to follow their flagship into war again." The woman continued, at first I was going to punch her in the face but the video and the words of this woman had begun to sink in.

"...How did he get away? From Azur lane, They were there when we all woke up, when we tried to escape they were two steps ahead of us...And yet he is here, far away from the training, the teachings, the propaganda, How?" I asked the woman who took a step back.

"Well, he was a late experiment so they couldn't remove who ever he was completely and the spirit of Bismarck possessed the body of the boy, only to find his spirit was still in his body so they combined forces and escaped. Two souls in one body should tear him apart, however they work in sync and practically makes them unstoppable, but he doesn't need wisdom cubes as I'm sure you've noticed." She explained pulling her chair over to the side of the bed. "His body holds his weapons, as if he was made for this role." She finished.

"I'm not sure I understand." I said shaking my head as I tried to make sense of her words.

"Don't worry, you're not the only one. Now rest, I'll check up on you again later." The woman said standing up and walking towards the door. "Goodnight." She said closing the door leaving me to my thoughts.

Y/N pov...

As I was about to throw the table at both Observer and Purifier who I chained to the wall, Jeanne came down the stairs.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" Jeanne said as I looked towards her and the two sirens.

"SCHLIESSEN SIE DIESE ZWEI AUF!" (SHUTTING THESE TWO UP!) I yelled as the two began to scream but it was muffled by duct tape.

"JUST- *sigh* Don't break the table." Jeanne then turned around and went to her room as a sadistic smile spread across my lips, I turned to Bismarck and she shared the expression.

End of chapter hope you enjoyed.