1

Hidden lab, UK, precise location...unknown.

"Can't believe we got the clearance for this, ships and humans....I honestly thought you were batshit crazy when you said this would work but now. Well you're still a psycho but it works." A man who spoke in a British accent (if you want to put a voice to this guy, use the spiffing Brit.) and wore a white lab coat, his glasses hid dull blue eyes and he possessed a head of dark brown hair, said staring at various women in pods, all suspended in a coma like state and submerged in a bright blue liquid. Next to him stood a tall blonde haired man with lively green eyes, on his face an evil grin spreads across his lips.

"Ja mein freund, Ze process while a gruelling one will prove beneficial to us all. Peace shall be eternal, at sea at least." The man with a German accent spoke walking beside his friend as they passed tubes with labels above them, 'Hood', 'Warspite', 'Yorktown', 'Enterprise', and various other famous ship names. Each name had a tube with a girl in it, soaking in the strange blue liquid. The presumably German scientist begun to smile as he and his acquaintance entered a different area, the liquid was now a bright red there was an aura of power present, far more noticeable than in the previous area. Again names were placed over the tubes, 'Prinz Eugen', 'Graf Spee', 'Tirpitz', And a tube that was isolated from the rest. The tube was labelled 'Bismarck' and this tube contained a Male.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask Ludvig, why is Bismarck a man while the rest seem to be female." The British scientist asked the German now identified as Ludvig. Ludvig laughed and stared at the h/c Male in the red tube.

"Each ship 'spirit' has certain requirements for their vessels, for example a German cruiser may require a vessel with blonde hair and blue eyes, while an American battleship may require white hair and purple eyes. Usually the gender usually wasn't an issue until we got to Bismarck. She was a bit fussy and needed a Male vessel with H/C hair and E/C eyes." Ludvig explained gesturing to the various 'Vessels' around the room.

"So, Bismarck's 'spirit' wanted a mans body for her vessel. But why only Bismarck why not make the Hood a Male for example?"The Brit asked Ludvig who stared at the rows of 'ships'

"When you refer to a ship you call her a She, correct? So we applied that logic to our creations when making the vessels but no matter what we tried the spirit of the Bismarck refused the female vessels, however she chose Male vessel, leading us to this result." Ludvig said staring at Bismarck's tube before looking down to his watch to check the time, in doing this his eyes widened. "Mine gütt, it would seem ze time has gotten away from us. My wife is going to kill me!" Ludvig said as the Brit's phone began to ring.

"Oh bollocks." Both scientists began to walk to the door. "Yes honey? Yes I got held up at work again....no I didn't forget your auntie was coming over today! Oh for the love of the queen, I didn't do it on purpose!" Ludvig laughed at his friends dismay as their voices faded from the lab, giving a certain ship time to awaken.

??? PoV...

"Okay they're gone now time to wake up my body." I heard a voice say as I opened my eyes to see that I was in a tube with a red hue to it. "Oh he's already awake good that makes things a hell of a lot easier. Hey you can you talk?" The voice said and I tried to speak but my throat was dryer than the Sahara desert.

"J-Ja." I barely managed to get out as water flooded my mouth.

"Good, right hold your breath I'm getting you out of here." I felt my arms move on their own and I punched the glass and a small crack appeared on the glass, my arm reeled back again and I struck the glass again as the crack grew water began to leak out of my prison as my body moved again and with a final punch I shattered and I fell to the floor along with the water and begun to gasp for air.