13

Got inspired so here we go...

Hidden island...

Jane and observer sat on the beach watching as the Bismarck disappeared into the mirror sea, both held iced coffees in their hands, Jane a Salted caramel, while Observer opted for a mocha.

"So you say he will be able to take on the next threat?" Jane asked as she sipped at her caffeine, Observer shrugged.

"He should, the upgrades to his frame should be able to keep up with the wisdom cube developments." Observer stated still looking into the sea. "Of course, with this information in hand the mirror sea has to be, modified, to say the least." Observer said with a smirk. Jane slipped on a pair of sun glasses and fell deeper into the sun chair.

"So let it be war." Jane said once again taking the straw into her mouth.

The mirror sea...

The fog was pierced by vibrant yellow eyes that darted all around, searching for a foe. Y/n was nearly overwhelmed by this dark power and if he was alone he most likely would be, however thankfully for him Bismarck was there to bear the burden as well, unfortunately this made them both go slightly mad.

'Hey Y/n, you feelin' off?' Bis asked

"Nah, you?" Y/n shot back as he stretched his arms and shoulders.

'I'm good, just checking, the cube is floating though so it seems that our theory was right.' Bismarck said looking towards the Wisdom cube, now floating and pulsating in the middle of the mindscape.  

"Good, then we can unlock further sec-" Y/n was struck by a large shell, He turned around to see a small armada of dark ships. Beneath the mask a wicked smile formed, the spirit at his shoulder shared the smile. 

'Let's see what our new body can do shall we partner?' Bismarck said as Y/n began to walk on the water towards the fleet.

"LASSEN SIE DAS MEER ROT WERDEN!" (let the sea become red(I tried to get let the sea run red but it kept becoming running red so yeah)) Y/n yelled as he charged forward unloading his mighty salvo into the horde before him, while his secondary guns lit up the closer, smaller ships.

The beach...

Jane watched as the mirror sea flashed with gunfire and she was taken aback.

"Observer, I thought  what happens inside the mirror sea couldn't be observed from the outside." Jane said letting her sunglasses rest on her nose while she looked to the siren.

"Usually, but there are exceptions, I put more effort into the enemies rather than the concealment of this mirror sea, so we can see some things, but he shouldn't be able to break the sea." Observer said leaving the human concerned.

"Shouldn't!? Observer how powerful did you make him." Jane said dropping her coffee.

"Powerful enough to bring out the potential of the Black cube, well more of it than previously that is." Observer said watching the sea closely. Jean looked between the siren and the sea a few times before a sigh escaped her.

"Does he know how different he is from the others?" Jane asked in a sombre tone, to which Observer shrugged.

"He most likely thinks it's because he's male, akin to puberty, girls get breasts guys get beards. Girl ships can manifest their ships via wisdom cubes, Guy ship has his guns come out of his body. At least, that's what we will tell him." Observer said taking a sip from her iced mocha, Jane just slumped back in her chair.

"Fine but if asks questions, you are answering his questions." Jane said sliding her sunglasses back up to the bridge of her nose.

"I'll just pass it onto arbiter." Observes said casually unaware of the shadow cast over her.