8

Uk...
Location...Unknown.

Belfast made her way to the head office of the commander with a scowl on her face and a document under her arm, she did not like this man for many reasons, the most recent of which involved forcing himself onto Edinburgh. However Bel was powerless to stop him, he was in charge after all.

'Maybe Hood and Wales were granted a mercy in the form of death, at least they no longer have to deal with this ignoramus.' Belfast thought as she went to knock on the door, only for it to swing open and slam into her side. Belfast did not budge, while only a light cruiser the 'Commander' had the strength of a new born pup.

"What the bloody- Oh, Belfast come in I've been meaning to talk to you." He said as Bel stepped away from the door in order for it to open, she stepped into his office and cleared her throat.

"My lord, while I am saddened by the loss of Prince of Wales, I have come up with a list of those involved in the original hunt for the Bismarck. I believe if we sent these after him he will be sunk." Bel explained and the Commander pouted.

"Bel, I thought I told you to call me master." The Commander whined as Belfast momentarily scowled before regaining her composure.

"As I explained before my lord, Master is simply to informal. We are not like those Japanese maids your pornography is littered with, the Maids of the Town class are proper maids." Belfast said with her eyes closed, in truth were he in any way decent perhaps she would call him master, but he has proven to be despicable and incompetent and unworthy of such a title.

"Well Bel, there was no need for the low blow. I shall look over the document and ready the ships, once Bismarck has been dealt with we shall protect the world from the likes of him and worse." The commander said as he read the document. 

The ships involved in the hunt for the Bismarck were King George V, Rodney, Ark Royal, Norfolk, Dorsetshire, Cossack, Sikh, Zulu, Maori, Mashona, Sheffield, and Tartar. At least, these were the Original ships that hunted the Bismarck, Bel had decided to add herself to the list, while yet she had not been complete at the time she had hoped the commander would be to stupid to realize this.

Japan...

*Thump* 

*Thud*

This had been the sound of Y/n knocking out Prince of Wales for the fourteenth time, everytime she wakes up she tries to stab Y/n with her sword, so Y/n has decided to chain her to the couch however he didn't have enough chains so he sent out purifier to get more. Now you may be asking why not just take the sword, well no matter how many times Y/n tried that the sword rematerializes whenever Wales holds out her hand, in a similar manner to Y/n's staff/flagpole, so he settled on knocking her out while waiting for purifier to return. 

"Hey Bismarck I'm back!"  Purifier said cheerfully as she opened the door. Y/n sighed as he held out his hand, Purifier gave him the chains and he went to work, in ten minutes she was fully restrained and Y/n sighed. 

"Wir brauchen bald einen Platz für die Kriegsgefangenen oder ich muss ein paar Löcher in den Boden blasen. (We need a place for the prisoners of war soon or I have to blow a few holes in the floor.)" Y/n said as one set of guns unfolded from his back. Purifier hummed to herself, before clicking her fingers and running up to Y/n.

"I know just the place, come on!" Purifier said as she begun to drag Y/n towards the sea. The battleship jumped over the railing and sped towards the sea.

"So where are we heading?" Y/n asked with his mask on, Purifier was not the greatest at German so he used his mask to speak English so he didn't have to repeat himself twenty times. Purifier giggled as she zoomed past Y/n, while her guns were more powerful than his she could move like a destroyer.