10

Y/n had reached the shore with King George on his back,  she was the last of the strike force to be rescued by himself and Belfast. He had insisted she call him Bismarck around the others and just Bismarck, however the maid kept adding master before his title which caused him to groan without fail each time. The black clad battleship turned to see the maid with a bloodied Ark royal draped over her shoulders, Y/n kneeled to lay King George down on the sand as his remaining good leg  finally gave way. Belfast dumped Ark Royal on the beach and ran to Y/ns side as others came to the beach as sparks erupted from his body. Belfast stood up to greet them when one rushed forward with a killers intention

"Get your hands off of him you-! Bel?" Hood said as she tried to stop only to lose her footing and causing her to plant face first into the sand. Y/n had managed to push himself up at this point and stared at the fallen hood.

"Das war seltsam.(That was strange.)" Y/n said as Belfast lifted his right arm over her shoulders lifting him to his feet. "Danke." Y/n said as the pair made their way to the others. 

"Dear lord what happened to you?" Arbiter asked as they met with the pair on the beach as Y/n's mask snapped over his mouth.

"Royal navy, the usual, I'll be out of action until further notice however." Y/n said as his back opened up and a belch of fire came from it, as a pained whirring was heard and Y/ns' eyes half closed. Eugen reached out and put a hand on his shoulder and shook her head.

"That's enough. How do we fix him?" Eugen asked looking at the sirens next to her. "We heal through the wisdom cubes, but those were only awakened after our basic evaluations which he never got, so how does Y/n heal?" Eugen continued as the siren approached and placed a hand under Y/ns' chin before raising his eyes to meet hers. With a sigh she let Y/ns' head fall again. 

"I know of a race that may be capable of fixing him, however I'll need until the end of the day to actually summon enough of them. His cube is different to yours, he is made purely for battles that he should either completely overpower the enemy or die trying." Arbiter explained in a calm manner while Y/n began to cough, the whirling we heard again only this time it was his mask attempting to open before snapping shut again, with a sigh he spoke.

"Thanks for telling me so conveniently after I nearly die." Y/n joked with a chuckle before he coughed again. Belfast took a worried glance at the German.

"How long will it take to fix Master?" Belfast asked causing Eugen and Arbiter to raise their eyebrows while Hood begun to choke on sand.

'Hmm, another title to add to your resume Y/n.' Arbiter thought as she picked up the broken ship in a bridal style. "It should be no longer than three days before your 'Master' is operational again." Arbiter said with a giggle following her statement a pained growl came from Y/n

"I told you not to call me that." The mechanical voice did little to mask his pain put still conveyed his anger, as Eugen giggled.

"I think it's got a nice ring to it, 'Master Y/n', or would you prefer Meister Y/n~" The cruiser teased as a mechanical sigh came from Y/n

"If any of my guns worked I'd shoot you." Y/n said weakly with his eyes half open, his adrenaline was finally wearing off, but Eugens teasing persisted.

"We both know you wont, Sleep tight Y/n." This was the last thing Y/n heard before sleep overtook him. Arbiter smiled and shook her head as she walked off with Y/n, the other two sirens tagged along.

"Observer, contact Tester and have her open a gate, prepare to send manjuu to the other side this instant." The Queen of sirens said once she was out of earshot of the other ships, the Kuudere siren nodded and walked off while Purifier happily jumped up and down.