9

Y/n and Arbiter had reached the shore once again, the spirit of Bismarck was still getting a ghost tan but she fell asleep and the tan had become a serious case of ghost sunburn, and Purifier was pacing around in circles with a worried expression until she saw the black uniform of Y/n, her expression brightened up again until she saw Arbiter, her expression then dropped again to dread.

"Don't completely break her." Y/n said patting Arbiter on the shoulder, the siren then smiled sadistically. 

"Mach dir keine sorgen Junge, ich werde sanft sein." (Don't worry boy, I'll be gentle) Arbiter said surprising Y/n who cocked his brow as his mask folded back.

"Du sprichst Deutsch?" Y/n asked and Arbiter turned back with a smile.

"Ja, ich habe vor einiger Zeit ein bisschen gelernt." (Yes, I learned a bit a while ago) Arbiter said as Y/n let out a surprised 'hmm'. Arbiter then turned back to Purifier while cracking her knuckles and approached her.

Earlier that day....
The UK...

The fleet prepared itself for a long journey, as King George would lead the fleet as she was the most advanced battleship of the fleet. Belfast looked around at the six other ships and sighed.

'Once we're done, it'll be back to the same routine of that muppet  trying to get me to call him master. Over my sunken hull.' Belfast thought to herself shaking her head as George came up to her.

"Is something wrong Bel?" George asked her friend as Bel turned and put on her usual smile.

"Oh Lady George I am quite alright thank you for checking in." Belfast responded with a smile and her eyes closed as George sighed.

"The commander may be blind Bel, but I am not." George said looking at her friend. Bel opened her eyes and stared at George.

"Whatever could you mean George?" Belfast kept her smile but stared at King George.

"Just...*sigh* if you're planning anything just let us know before hand, please?" George asked looking Belfast in the eyes, the maid however  simply kept smiling

"I assure you George, I have no such plans. I just simply took note of the fact you were missing the Destroyers who assisted you with the original battle with Bismarck so I put my name on the list of combatants so you'd have more of an edge in battle." Belfast explained in a very matter of fact tone, to which King George hummed in response.

"I see, well if it's you I'm nearly certain that we don't have to worry about him overwhelming us, besides with Ark royal covering the skies we won't have to worry about him." George said as she walked away preparing to give a speech to the fleet. While Belfast was left to herself.

'If he has any sense, he would've worked on his AA. Why does no one else realise this?' Belfast thought to herself while she watched the gates of the base open to the sea.

Kriegsmarine base...

After watching Purifier being beaten to a pulp Y/n with a phantom slap marck and a now red Bismarck who wore a scowl.

"I can't believe you let me burn!" Bismarck growled at Y/n

'I can't believe ghosts get sun burns.' Y/n thought to himself as Bismarck raised her hand again.

"I do believe there are others that need to come to this place, so I'd recommend bringing them here before the storm arrives." Arbiter said while continuing to punch Purifier. Y/n looked into the sky and there wasn't a cloud in the sky, however he didn't wish to get his face caved in so he complied.

"Ja, ja wir gehen." (Yes, yes we are going.) Y/n said while beginning to walk off. Y/n reached the water and sped off towards the coast of Japan. He mulled over Arbiters words.