4

UK Hidden base....

18 Months later...

A woman with blonde hair, wearing a blue dress with a union jack thrown over her shoulder stood on the water as wind blew through her hair. Her four double barreled turrets let loose a mighty volley of shells sinking a large mock battleship. She clicked her tongue before turning on her heel and marching towards the docks where she was met with a smug looking grey hired woman, wearing a grey and black dress which cut off at her shoulders, so to cover up her arms she wore crimson and grey sleeves. 

"So, you really think you'll beat him this time?" The woman spoke with a German accent that held a mocking tone.

"I am the pride of the royal navy, of course I'll beat him." The Blonde spoke with a British accent and a prideful tone. The German chuckled before walking away.

"We shall see, Hood." The German waved as Hood glared before huffing and turning back to the training sea, as a new ship materialized.

Japan...

Y/N found himself surrounded by fog, over the last year and a half he had honed his skills with his cannons to a standard that the sirens considered acceptable. He could hold a conversation in English but still preferred to speak German when he could. He knelled in the foggy sea with closed eyes awaiting his foe. 

"Y/N~"  The sirens sang  and the battleships eyes snapped open and he dashed forward as the shells splashed behind him as he sped through the fog it seemed to dissipate behind him using his unusually high speed for a battleship  he tore through the fog in search for is foe.

"Over here~" The siren sang again as Y/N fired to the west  before dashing in that direction and came to an abrupt stop before swinging to the right with his staff and a woman gasped for air. He then pulled his staff closer to him revealing he had snagged a Purifier.

"Guten Tag!" Y/N said raising his cannons. "Und Auf Wiedersehen!" He said firing his guns sending her flying and causing all the smoke to fade away. Purifier was barely standing as Y/N closed in on her to deliver a right hook knocked her down into the water where he held her down. She thrashed for a couple of minutes before all movement ceased and Y/N stood up as someone began to clap behind him. 

"Nicely done Y/N, in record time to." Y/N turned to see Purifier sitting on a rock formation.

"If we are to beat Azur Lane  I need to be ready." Y/N said as the Mirror sea begun to fall apart.

"Yes you do." Purifier said as we begun to sail back to shore in the middle of the night. We got back to Jeane humming to herself.

"To lead the war machine, to rule the waves and lead the- Oh hey you're back!" She said opening the door to her jeep and climbing in, The guns on Y/N's back folded into him and Purifiers rigging dissolved as they climbed  into the vehicle. "So how'd it go?" Jeane asked as she turned the key.

"Well he killed my clone in three minuted and twenty three seconds. His best time yet." Purifier said leaning forward, she refuses to wear a seat belt for whatever reason. 

"Could've been faster." Y/N said with his eyes closed. "Should've been faster." He continued, purifier looked at him with a smile before taking off his hat and patting his head Y/N responded with slapping her hand away.

"Cut it out. I need to be better, my anti air capabilities  are still lacking if poor in visibility like fog. That bitch wont get another sneaky little swordfish strike on me again." Y/N said scowling towards the sea, he had read up on his demise and was not impressed. Bismark appeared beside him and pressed her fingers together.