||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||

1. THANKS FOR 250k????
2. also hiii, i read every single comment, like no joke. Don't comment weird sexual stuff, I don't want to read that, other people don't want to read that, so stop. Please and thanks.

Wednesday, January 6th

Alice stood in Techno's house with him and Phil, preparing for the event yet to come.

"Am I seriously stuck on potion duty again?" Alice groaned.

"It's a simple job," Techno responded as Phil chuckled.

"It ain't much, but it's honest work," She sighed.

"I'm gonna need you to stop talking," He told her while Phil started laughing harder. "For at least five minutes."

"Nobody appreciates me anymore," She grumbled to herself.

"You have Wilbur, you're fine," Alice couldn't tell if he was teasing her or assuring her. She went quiet either way.

"How many potions do you need?"

"A lot of invis, bunch of strength, speed, and regen," He answered.

"Alrighty.."

"Are you ready to take them down?" Techno asked her.

"I call dibs on Tommy," She replied.

"Oh, you..you're gonna kill him?" Phil chuckled.

"I'll decide when I get there," She said.

"Okay then sounds good..."

"Makin fireworks...this is the pinnacle of content, I am a good streamer," Techno said to himself.

"Preparing the ammo for the chaos," Phil approved. "Are you making fireworks too?" He asked Alice.

"No, that's his thing. Techno's gonna be focusing on the L'manberg people, I'll be fighting the allies. I'm making harming potions since they're literally so overpowered against netherite," She told him.  "Did you know they do six hearts?"

"What the f..six?!"

"Harming ll potions take six hearts," She confirmed.  "I don't know if protection hinders that, but even if it does, it's still a lot of damage."

"That's a hell of a lot of damage!" Phil laughed.

"We're not losing this..what..battle, war?" She directed to Techno.

"Doomsday," He replied.

"A doomsday.." She echoed.

"And this is going to be the perfect amount.." Techno said quietly to himself. "No, it's not. Excluding these three, it's going to be the perfect amount."

Alice heard the doors open while she brewed her potions, assuming it was Phil.

"Jesus!" Phil jumped. "Uhm..Techno, turn around," Alice turned to see Dream in the doorway.