CHAPTER I

¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥

¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥

July 19th. It was the day that broke Celeste Black. The day her mother died. To her it seemed unfair that something as annoying as depression could kill a survivor of cancer but it did and it left her alone with only her uncle and grandmother.

She moved on though and listened to what her mother told her, have courage and be kind.

So the girl became the opposite and epitome of a Black. She gave flowers to people in the street and talked to animals. Yet she was calm and always graceful.

So when that awful day approached again the girl, now 15, woke up with a frown. Her blue eyes glittered with sadness as she got ready for the day. Her hair fell down her back as she put on her annual white dress. Once a year she would a whit dress to signify her mother's beautiful life.

She walked down the stairs as she nodded to her grandmother's portrait, who for once didn't talk in recognition for the sad day.

She walked into the dining room to find her Uncle Reg reading the Daily Prophet.

"I don't know why you read it, it just makes you cross." She stated as she sat down opposite him.

"It's good to know what's going on Ellie."

A crack echoed when Kreacher came with a plate of toast for El.

"Good Morning Mistress Celeste."

"Call me El, please and don't bow."

"You are mistress and I am house elf."

"You have magic, I have magic. We should be equal."

"Yes Mistr- El."

With that he left leaving the young girl satisfied as she ate her breakfast and Regulus his his smile.

For the rest of the day El ran through the center of London with a big bunch of white roses. Handing them out to every person she saw, the girl made her way to the graveyard.

In Loving Memory of
Helena Rosier
1961-1988
'Have Courage and Be Kind.'

She later down a single white rose as a singular tear ran down her rosy cheek. She slowly began talking.
"It's been seven years now Mum. I still miss you. I've kept my promise though. Reg is great and Kreacher is learning the fundamentals of equality. I've decided what I want to be when I grow up. Minister for Magic. I am going to change the world for muggle borns and get rid of Pure blood laws. Get rights for house elves and goblins. Make the world peaceful. Voldy is in the way right now but we'll get rid of him. I wonder if he can smell? I'll ask Uncle Reg. I've got to go now Mum, I'll see you soon. I love you."

Kissing the headstone the girl skipped home happily unworried unaware for what waited at home.