CHAPTER XXVIII

"Bored? Of the Dark Lord?" El repeated as Bellatrix nodded

"The man has become a bore and has changed."

"Changed?" El repeated again in shock as Bella looked at her annoyed.

"Yes girl, keep up. He used to have such good ideas and the battles were always so fun but ever since he came back everything is about Potter." She complained as El blinked at her.

"It's always Potter this and I need to kill Potter that. I swear if he just threw the damn boy out the window as a baby we could've avoided all this trouble." She continued as her niece just nodded in shock.

"And the blaming! I did not commit half the atrocities I was blamed for. The Longbottoms! Not me. If the boring bastard was desperate to stay alive why would he send his lackey to torture them. He could've killed the boy too or at least attempted!" Bella ranted as El nodded in pure confusion.

"Mrs Lestrange-"

"Call be Auntie Trix." She gushed as El wearily smiled.

"Auntie Trix, I would love to carry on this conversation but you kinda started a battle back there so we should stop that and talk." El reason as Bella stuck her wand in her hair.

"So you'll let me stay with you! Oh thank you darling! Cissy might join us but we will have a blast together!"

"Stay with me?" El spluttered as her aunt nodded enthusiastically.

"Where else will I go?" Bella said as El looked through the cracks of the perfect facade her aunt had worn for over a decade. Bellatrix Lestrange wasn't crazy she was a woman criticized and manipulated by a dangerous man.

"I'm going to need some help over the summer and whilst I'm at school Auntie Trix, you have to stay with me." El grinned as her aunt grinned back.

The Black family were making there way back together.

~~~••~~~

"Auntie Trix!" El whisper shouted as the older woman threw a hex at Sirius that was a violent shade of green.

He fell flat on his face as Bella grinned and dragged her niece by her hand out of the Department of Mysteries. El gestured to Blaise who nodded back in understanding.

It was time to go.

All of the teens put the small lizards on their necks as they dissolved in a puff of smoke.

Bella dragged El to the fireplaces that the ministry used only to catch a glimpse of Voldemort.

El thought he would be more terrifying but she genuinely felt sorry for him. The poor man wanted to be immortal but lost his nose in the process. She doubted he was warned of the loss of body parts so she concluded she would ask Draco for a plastic surgeon (Theo would be beyond offended if she asked him).

Bellatrix and El squeezed into the fireplace together as El discreetly whispered their next location.

"Johanna House."

Thank you for reading xx