CHAPTER XXIX

El always thought that having a dead mother wasn't the best of things, but it seemed that it had to played into her favour

The young girl had been left the owner to most the Rosier estates and a few Black houses across the world. Most of them had been in construction due to the oncoming war but Johanna House had a special place in El's heart.

She landed shakily on the green grass to see Bella standing perfectly steady and with a grin on her face.

"What in Salazar's name is this place?" She exclaimed as she walked to the fountain.

"I think it's best to just wait because I doubt Theo would like me to explain it without him."

Bella nodded but was still unsure of who this Theo was. She'd heard stories from his father but they weren't the most fond and was more of a rant then a kind story.

The house was one of kind and it screamed age. From the tall stone walls that had ivy crawling over the sides to the acres of green land surrounding it.

"Where are we Celeste?"

"Austria."

~~~••~~~

"We need help!" A familiar voice yelled out as Blaise emerged from the trees with a limp Luna in his arms.

El's eyes widened as her stomach dropped to hell. What had happened.

Bellatrix instantly lifted Luna into the air and floated her to the house as Blaise panted in exhaustion. His brow and drops of sweat and his usually perfect outfit was ripped and had blood on it.

El looked at him as he leant against a tree in what looked like pain.

Sometimes people just need to know they aren't alone Cels.

El walked to him slowly and watched his head look up as she cautiously opened his arms. Blaise instantly wrapped his arms around her shoulders as hers went around his waist.

She held him as he remained silent, only his tears made the faintest noise from dropping down her back but that only made him hold her tighter.

"It's okay Blaise. We'll be okay."

"Hello! Is anyone here."

"What are you shouting for you idiot?"

"To see if anyone is here?"

"What if death eaters are her? You might as well but a massive floating sign in the air announcing our presence!"

"Can you both shut up?"

"Who do you think you are to tell me to shut up?"

"Narcissa fucking Malfoy."

Sorry for the slow updates but I hope you all like this chapter (and if you couldn't tell it's Theo and Pansy arguing).

Hope you're all staying safe, if anybody wants to talk my messages are always open.

Love you all,
-A